Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hi! I am new to this game and tried to play as walkthrough says. Walkthough says to go dawning to mss taylor's house. but i can't. I have copy of her house key. When i go in morning at 6am she always says she is busy. and from 12:00am to 5:00am when i go to mss taylor's house, i got the message mss taylor is awake. I am stuck at there pls help me regarding this.....
When you visit Ms Taylor house the first time at Sarah’s quest, to take a picture for Ronald, you didn’t put sleeping pills in her tea bottle, so you can’t continue.

As Walkthrough say’s:
Ms Taylor:

Once you have given the picture to Ronald (Sarah quest) if you have placed the Sleeping
Pills in the Tea bottle when you took her picture (Sarah quest) you can return to Ms. Taylor's
home after midnight. If you have not completed these two steps Ms. Taylor will always be
awake.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
When you visit Ms Taylor house the first time at Sarah’s quest, to take a picture for Ronald, you didn’t put sleeping pills in her tea bottle, so you can’t continue.

As Walkthrough say’s:
Ms Taylor:

Once you have given the picture to Ronald (Sarah quest) if you have placed the Sleeping
Pills in the Tea bottle when you took her picture (Sarah quest) you can return to Ms. Taylor's
home after midnight. If you have not completed these two steps Ms. Taylor will always be
awake.
Thanks for your kind reply but I haven't visited her house yet so there is no question to put pills in tea bottle. I want to visit her house first time to complete sarah quest.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, not sure if reported, but I got a bug after Kelly's Pool Party. I got the photo taken, am getting kicked out to the street, going home and going to school next day. After school Daisy calls me and gives me a chore (clean garage), than immediately after another call and another chore (clean her room) and black screen. Can't do anything. Appreciate any help.

DDB

May 17, 2017
The game freezes every 40 seconds on average, its been like that for past few versions now. Before it used to be fine

ChuppaChup

Jun 17, 2018
Got a bug where I visited Tyna after school and the scene for pussy fight tournament preparation triggered. I had both Tyna and Amaria following me, but luckily Amaria went away after I went to bed. Tyna is still following me.

Edit: Tyna, meet Tyna
Did this get resolved? ( I cannot find anything on the forum about having Tyna "unfollow" you... it's annoying me as she is in the way in a latter part of the game as the ghost Tyna is in the way in order to complete a quest...

Cheers!!

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Hi,
by accident i visited Riccardos house and a scene triggered where i was accoused of puting a virus on someones pc, which i havent done yet. I assume this is a quest which should have triggered much later. I also got the lunario card, and i think this caused problem. Later i did the jet mission where i got the xorlax card for sarah. I have both cards in the inventory. When i try to speak with sarah in the afternoon nothing happens. No response, no dialog, nothing.

I tried troubleshooting and reset the item variable for lunario to zero but i still cant talk with her. I guess i have to reset some other switches or variables, but i dont know which. Since i am not familiar with spanish its hard for me to read throw 2000 switches to guess which may have influence.

I would appriciate if someone can provide tips or help.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I am going ask ok because I read enough and know the great people here who do there best in help just with problem but come on some of you Do you real read the walkthrough at all or just want someonr toplay game for you and give you all answers I just want know shhh

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
Men, i have a big problem: after Daisy photoshoot me and blackmail me, the next day i go to school... but, in the same day, start the teacher's event (the pool) and the call of Daisy for the chores bugs with it (pratically, after the pic of Ms Glober, start the call of Daisy and after nothing, only a black screen)...what i can do now!?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is there any content with mechanic girl at the hornet garage?
Yeah I did it yesterday. I'd advise using the RPGMaker save edit tool.
Day 1 do the first job. Next day edit the save on variable 702 and change it from 1 to 10, exit and save and load up game. You will now be day 10 and get a couple of images. Finish that and then save the game, now change 702 to 20, exit and load up the game and go back to garage. Do the job (car is in old quarter as written in the walkthrough) then get the next and final cutscene.

Its not very good which is a shame seeing as she has such an incredible body. Leave it to you to decide.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i'm completes maria all quest, it can not be opened. It says the same "she has changed the lock". pls help me!!T_T
From Walkthrough, Rachel's quest.
Your character will go to leave and notice Ms. Taylor's coat. You'll get her house key and $5
then the character will move to exit from a side window
You need to go to the weapon store in Old quarter to make a copy of her keys. You have 1 min
30 sec to get to the store, make the copy, and then get back to the side of the building where
you came out of the window.
1. If you arrive on time: You will have a copy of the keys to Ms. Taylors House
2. If you don't arrive on time: WARNING: Ms. Taylor will change the locks at her house and you
will not be able to do the Ms. Taylor quest line.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Men, i have a big problem: after Daisy photoshoot me and blackmail me, the next day i go to school... but, in the same day, start the teacher's event (the pool) and the call of Daisy for the chores bugs with it (pratically, after the pic of Ms Glober, start the call of Daisy and after nothing, only a black screen)...what i can do now!?
Try to edit your save (backup it first)and lower the variables 301 to 305 by 1. (like var 301=15 lower to 14 etc), then load and continue Daisy's quest, maybe this works.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guys, not sure if reported, but I got a bug after Kelly's Pool Party. I got the photo taken, am getting kicked out to the street, going home and going to school next day. After school Daisy calls me and gives me a chore (clean garage), than immediately after another call and another chore (clean her room) and black screen. Can't do anything. Appreciate any help.
From Walkthrough, if you didn't read it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes