DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
In Beth's quest, After speaking to Tom outside school, I ma not getting announcement in school to principal office.
hay I got the Beth glitch were I cant activate the principles school call because I went to Markus's house before doing her quest.

also to get Liz its a luck of a draw right? I've got every other teacher down except her and she just wont seem to activate.
Beth: Set switch 578 "Marchus y directora" to true.
Mss. Liz: No. You must have attended her morning art class at least 10 times and been through the Gym Swim Suit event.

Reactions: longnhan789

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Error in extraction. The game freezesfreezes.the img file is tottally corrupt. what to do
There is no img file, and "extraction" while doing what? Please be more specific. If you are getting errors decompressing the *.7z distribution file, update your version of 7Zip to the latest.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi, I am stuck with Miss. Taylor mission. I have taken the picture and provided it to Ronald. However i am unable to trigger the Ronald raping Miss. Taylor even. Any help?
what sucks is when you do catch him and you decide not to call the cops, read the in depth walkthrough..

Taiaa

Mar 29, 2018
I do Sarah quest complete and I have a Ms. Taylor key But can not get into the Ms. Taylor house after midnight (24:00 hours). it says "she has changed the lock". pls help me!!

DDB

May 17, 2017
Is there somewhere an unpacked version for download? I get errors with unpacker v0.51

[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I do Sarah quest complete and I have a Ms. Taylor key But can not get into the Ms. Taylor house after midnight (24:00 hours). it says "she has changed the lock". pls help me!!
you dident get the key copied at the gun smiths you locked yourself out

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there somewhere an unpacked version for download? I get errors with unpacker v0.51

[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.
This is because the game is no longer packed. A packed game has only an *.exe file. This game is now unpacked but encrypted. To see the images, you have to use an RPGMaker MV decrypter.

Suweren95

May 11, 2017
Hi, im stuck when Maria training in living room with sexy clothes, when i check her computer she do it again, in walkthrough i should go next night to the dining room and looks "Maria and her friend", but i don't see anyone there :(

Any ideas ?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, im stuck when Maria training in living room with sexy clothes, when i check her computer she do it again, in walkthrough i should go next night to the dining room and looks "Maria and her friend", but i don't see anyone there :(

Any ideas ?
If I understand you correctly, you've seen Maria do her second workout scene in the "really sexy clothes".

If you had trained with Jet to Level 4 in sexual ability before you had sex with Joanna, then Maria should visit you that night when you go to sleep. You can not see the next friend scene until she does.

If you did not have Level 4 with Joanna, then Maria will not visit you and you can see the friend scene the next night.

Reactions: Suweren95

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
you must open stealth for taylor mission, maria tasks in stealth

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes