madhar

May 16, 2017
Hi, I am stuck with Miss. Taylor mission. I have taken the picture and provided it to Ronald. However i am unable to trigger the Ronald raping Miss. Taylor even. Any help?

imperial_

May 20, 2018
Hi, sorry if this has already been asked but, I cannot find how to go see Maria on the beach without her turning me away, I have no other way to progress, I am also still grounded

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, I am stuck with Miss. Taylor mission. I have taken the picture and provided it to Ronald. However i am unable to trigger the Ronald raping Miss. Taylor even. Any help?
Once you have given the picture to Ronald (Sarah quest) if you have placed the Sleeping
Pills in the Tea bottle when you took her picture (Sarah quest) you can return to Ms. Taylor's
home after midnight (24:00 hours). If you have not completed these two steps Ms. Taylor will always be
awake so you can't continue hith her.
Hi, sorry if this has already been asked but, I cannot find how to go see Maria on the beach without her turning me away, I have no other way to progress, I am also still grounded
Read my walkthrough from OP link, there is an updated Maria's quest.

madhar

May 16, 2017
Once you have given the picture to Ronald (Sarah quest) if you have placed the Sleeping
Pills in the Tea bottle when you took her picture (Sarah quest) you can return to Ms. Taylor's
home after midnight (24:00 hours). If you have not completed these two steps Ms. Taylor will always be
awake so you can't continue hith her.

Read my walkthrough from OP link, there is an updated Maria's quest.
She is not awake. I am able to enter the house. as soon as I enter her room, I get this message :
She sleeping....I can not risk it. If we wake up our relationship would break.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
She is not awake. I am able to enter the house. as soon as I enter her room, I get this message :
Hmm I don’t know how, but it seems you already do the part with Ronald try to rape her, try to visit her after school to see what happens.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry now i remeber after day 10 you have to go for injection 4-5 times to see the next scene. So best to use Firebane's mod to change the time in front of hospital to do it fast.
So the handjob off Sandy is the final scene yes? If so then yeah I saw that after the injections.

Apart from the gigalo, hospital, car shop, newspaper, is there any other stuff that contains sex scenes?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ask yourself? I read the walkthrough... so, what did I miss?

You DIDN'T put the sleeping pills into the tea bottle in the fridge, OF COURSE.

1. when you enter her house after midnight she's always sleeping;
2. so, what are the sleeping pills for?
3. 1+1 = 2. The sleeping pills trigger the rape scene.

AmanShah21

Jun 11, 2018
I am stuck in Daisy's quest after Christian punched me, when I go to hideout Bliss only says jobs in next updates. Can't progress!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I am stuck in Daisy's quest after Christian punched me, when I go to hideout Bliss only says jobs in next updates. Can't progress!
This is a known problem with Bliss during the Daisy-Stepfather quest. There is no way to get Bliss to talk about Daisy's problem because her event is checking the wrong mafia membership flag.

To fix it, you that would be set during the talk with Bliss:
  • Set variable 619 "Reputacion gENTLEMAN" to 0 (Mafia reputation spent).
  • Set variable 137 "Quest Daisy" to 100 (Stepfather dealt with).
  • Set switch 911 "hABLAR CON MAFIA dAISY" to false (Mafia-Daisy quest step is done).
Now you can go talk to Daisy.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Follow the walkthrough in the OP.
  • Maria Part 1:

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
hay I got the Beth glitch were I cant activate the principles school call because I went to Markus's house before doing her quest.

also to get Liz its a luck of a draw right? I've got every other teacher down except her and she just wont seem to activate.

Reactions: John 9000
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes