Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Where, specifically, in Daisy's quest are you stuck? What was the last thing you did and what is it you can not currently do?
The last thing I did was talked to her after school and got punched by Christian and tried to talk to my mafia but only get jobs are in the next update.

alejandro215

Jan 21, 2018
The Beth recess sex scene has a bug that can not be fixed by editing your save file. You'll have to wait for @Firebane's mod (he's working on it). However, the scene does exist. I've seen it.

hi man thanks for that i have seen it too but quiting daisys so i was hoping that it could be fixed well thanks again

Butter Duck

Mar 5, 2018
how do i advance in Amy and Nesrot's quest ?

i've read the walkthrough and it said that i have to finish the dad's quest (done) and mom's (also done) but i have no idea how to get the first step of amy done .... i go to the Pub and i see them but i can't interact ... can someone help me with this ?

Also what are the Jet lessons and how do i get them ... i can't advance in Sarah's mission too ;-;

MrXoWyl4

Jul 4, 2017
Hi, i have got a problem with the aunt Maggie quest. She doesn't ask me help after i visit her few times.
What should i do?

alejandro215

Jan 21, 2018
how do i advance in Amy and Nesrot's quest ?

i've read the walkthrough and it said that i have to finish the dad's quest (done) and mom's (also done) but i have no idea how to get the first step of amy done .... i go to the Pub and i see them but i can't interact ... can someone help me with this ?

Also what are the Jet lessons and how do i get them ... i can't advance in Sarah's mission too ;-;
for amys quest also need to have jets quest complete or advanced

jet lessons are 10 in total is a litle skinship, and iy can get wen you had sex for the first time and go to morgan house

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Another bug in 1.7: Brenda's quest is conflicting with Jason's. If your Jason's relationship points are high you won't be able to ask him for the virgin sperm and you will be stuck in Brenda's quest. Finishing Jason's quest - full score with his mom - won't solve the problem.

I had to edit my save (item number 175).

qrfreferfewrf

Jan 17, 2018
I took the pics of the judge and the tranny but when i come back to markus we talk about the affair he has with the principal instead of proceding.

Is there a fix?

heizenberg

Apr 15, 2018
Here you go
25 BETH
– After the Cock Size contest
– You need to have a car in property
– She will be in the parking lot of the school, talk to her and accompany her the next day. You
will need to have Tom's life with Beth's mother. You can get it in the preparations for the
appointment with Sarah, buying it in Beggar or Sunday night in the house of Beth in the
window
– Tom will wait at the school door.
– Then you need to have discovered that Marckus has a relationship with the director, Daisy's
Mission or after some science classes.
– When you enter the school you will be called to the principal's office. Enjoy
– You need to be a member of a mafia
– You see talking to Marckus
– Go to tui mafia's hideout and talk to the girl as soon as she enters
– You see Tom's house in the afternoon and talk to his mother.
– Come home at night Beth will call you,
– See Beth at home habitually
and if you download lastest v1.7 fix3 or fix with extra walkthrought will be in it ok
i went to toms house but then beth doesnt call me what to do??

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
almost 5-10 days passed in the game but still beth did not call me what is the problem?
I was going off the guide that told me to take the pictures and bring it it to Tom in the afternoon. It then stated that Beth would call that night but that is where I am not receiving the call.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes