berktimurx

May 6, 2018
I have no clue what you mean by "gang chat". In ballzak's walkthrough, you start in the "Section 13: Crime Bosses" section, in Kertug's updated walkthrough, it starts in the "Crime Bosses:" section but you must have completed the previous sections. In other words: Follow the walkthrough.
sorry one last question my question bethin mine's video what will i do what to whom i will give?

alejandro215

Jan 21, 2018
wen i try to reach beth recess sex nothing happen and wen editing the save turning the switch it replace daisy for her anyone now something about this. sorry for my bad english this is my first time posting so not shure how to do it

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
Hey guy with gone (may he return in glory) I figured out how he makes the vids but am having a hard time with removing the dialogue from the scenes cause am not really rpg maker savvy but if anybody could help me out with that part I would galdy upload the cg and the vids whenever a new release is made thanks in advance

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
wen i try to reach beth recess sex nothing happen and wen editing the save turning the switch it replace daisy for her anyone now something about this. sorry for my bad english this is my first time posting so not shure how to do it
The Beth recess sex scene has a bug that can not be fixed by editing your save file. You'll have to wait for @Firebane's mod (he's working on it). However, the scene does exist. I've seen it.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guy with gone (may he return in glory) I figured out how he makes the vids but am having a hard time with removing the dialogue from the scenes cause am not really rpg maker savvy but if anybody could help me out with that part I would galdy upload the cg and the vids whenever a new release is made thanks in advance
I don't really understand your problem. The dialogs are only in the RPGMaker MV script and not in the animation frame pictures. You should be able to compose the set of animation frames files into a video file with no dialogs.

veryshit

Jun 10, 2018
For working at Hornet Autoshop,
beside taking back the white car with red lines, does it have any other events?
If it does, how to trigger?

Thanks for help.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Lizzy is a way underrated girl in this, damn.
Pfah!! :closedtongue: Fakes! Wannabees! Not worthy even of the urine soaked newspaper that blows in around her Kiosk!

Lizzy is an immature Fisher-Price version of a order-by-Internet blowup doll. :confounded:
Mss. Liz is a fraudulent distraction living out a failed art career in a pathetic high school art class. :idontcare:

None of these is the real, the awesome, the one-of-a-kind teeth-meltingly sexy Kiosk Liz who, as we all know, is the primary reason behind everything that happens in this game.

LIZ RULES!!! Beware Mole People - she is coming for you. :evilsmile:

IOW: Search this thread for "liz" and user name DuDraig. However, I would strongly recommend you prepare by pouring yourself a full glass of Scotch before you start reading. :winkytongue: The rest of you who have already had to read through my dreck may now start sighing with exasperation. :angel:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
For working at Hornet Autoshop,
beside taking back the white car with red lines, does it have any other events?
If it does, how to trigger?

Thanks for help.
See the walkthroughs on the OP.
One other on work day 20, she takes you to jack a car.

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
is there a way to check the love between MC and the girls. if so how can i do this or if not how can i tell when love is maxed out

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I like her render and her assets actually move in a lot of the scenes decently well compared to some others that I wish had slightly better animations on.

Kiosk Liz scenes when though? :pensive:

veryshit

Jun 10, 2018
See the walkthroughs on the OP.
One other on work day 20, she takes you to jack a car.
Thanks for help.
But it doesn't work.
After taking back the stolen car, work day will change to 26.
Even I edit it to 20 by using save editor, Marble still only offer normal job to MC.
PS: I also tried to set the variable 702 to 25, 30 and 50.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for help.
But it doesn't work.
After taking back the stolen car, work day will change to 26.
Even I edit it to 20 by using save editor, Marble still only offer normal job to MC.
PS: I also tried to set the variable 702 to 25, 30 and 50.
Yes, this is a bug. When you return the stolen car on work day 10, the work day is changed to 26.
To enable the 2nd garage event:
  • Save outside the garage.
  • Set variable 702 "DIAS TRABAJADOS" to 20.
  • Make sure switch 750 "Repartidor Fase 3" is false or does not exist.
  • Load and enter the garage. This will set switch 746 "Repartidor Fase 2" and start the 2nd event.
If it does not, this means it was already run once and the event self-switch A has been set. You'll have to set event self-swtich "90,13,A" to false. Editing the unpacked text of your save file using SaveEditOnline.com is the only way I know of doing that.

Reactions: american

american

Apr 24, 2017
Yes, this is a bug. When you return the stolen car on work day 10, the work day is changed to 26.
To enable the 2nd garage event:
  • Save outside the garage.
  • Set variable 702 "DIAS TRABAJADOS" to 20.
  • Make sure switch 750 "Repartidor Fase 3" is false or does not exist.
  • Load and enter the garage. This will set switch 746 "Repartidor Fase 2" and start the 2nd event.
If it does not, this means it was already run once and the event self-switch A has been set. You'll have to set event self-swtich "90,13,A" to false. Editing the unpacked text of your save file using SaveEditOnline.com is the only way I know of doing that.
Dude that is great super but to be honest I got lost switch so I will way until master fix the bug same with beth recess that way over my head and understand and don't want do anything stupid ok program language is artform itself and total respect and glad to have people like you know what to do but me no way stop but you got to know you limit to

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes