DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can someone post save for Beth's quest, please? I talked with Tom at the entrance and then went inside school but didn't get an announcement from principal office. Thank you
You talked with Marckus first about seeing him and the Principal in her office. This is a known bug.

When outside of the school in the morning, set swtich 578 "MArckus y directora" to false. When you enter the school, you will be called to the Principal's office.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
????? :confounded: Why do you think anything is wrong? You met Rachel outside Jason's house right before she went to his weekend dinner (and got a sex scene if Rachel's love value is maxed), and Jason thanked you at school after the weekend and told you about the next part of the quest.

That IS the quest. Just what is it that you think is wrong? Follow the walkthrough from the OP.
I never got the Rachel sex scene which is what the problem was. I never got the Rachel scene for the toilet either when Caroline spies on you. This game doesn't want me to get it on with Rachel lol.

Anyway. I'm way past that now. Just finished the Aunt Maggie quest thanks to the variable skip guide. Now will do the cousin quest and I can do all up to the point where I need to change the variable to 54 in order to cut a lot of the grind down correct?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I never got the Rachel sex scene which is what the problem was. I never got the Rachel scene for the toilet either when Caroline spies on you. This game doesn't want me to get it on with Rachel lol.

Anyway. I'm way past that now. Just finished the Aunt Maggie quest thanks to the variable skip guide. Now will do the cousin quest and I can do all up to the point where I need to change the variable to 54 in order to cut a lot of the grind down correct?
The requirement for both of those is maxing out Rachel's love value first.

Nope, that would be the weather. :oops: Mindy's love variable is 196. However, I really don't recommend editing love values for home visits as there are other variables and switches involved and, if they are not in synch because you've shortcut the love value, you corrupt your game state. There really aren't all that many times you need to grind to get through home visits. If you can't handle that, then just decrypt the CGs. The only way I really recommend short cutting the home visits is to do a visit and, when you exit the home, reset the hour to 14:00 (or 19:00 is it's a night visit) and visit again. That way, all the other switches and variables are properly set.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I ended up in two but I do not know where the gang chat is, can you tell me where to go?
I have no clue what you mean by "gang chat". In ballzak's walkthrough, you start in the "Section 13: Crime Bosses" section, in Kertug's updated walkthrough, it starts in the "Crime Bosses:" section but you must have completed the previous sections. In other words: Follow the walkthrough.

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
Follow the walkthrough in the OP. Since you need stealth, you really ought to be training your stealth, yes? The girl who mugged you is in East Town at night in the south east alley and can train you. If you haven't been mugged yet, follow the walkthrough to start the stealth training.
god bless you

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
i do not tell him i have a place in daisy nin story about stepfather and gang chat where gang chat where i ask you
I have no clue what you mean by "gang chat". In ballzak's walkthrough, you start in the "Section 13: Crime Bosses" section, in Kertug's updated walkthrough, it starts in the "Crime Bosses:" section but you must have completed the previous sections. In other words: Follow the walkthrough.

Huisie

May 9, 2018
You mostly can as long as you don't change between weekday and weekend. Sometimes you really need to change the day be going to sleep to progress in some quests. However, this is just one of a few events that improperly do or do not change the day and it does no harm to the game. Just play through.

Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated. However, I ran into a further problem wih weekdays/day numbers not changing over properly.
  1. On Mon Day 36, I visited Chang with Maria
  2. On Tue Day 37, I spied on Sarah and boyfriend in library, found out about party
  3. On Wed Day 38, the weekday showed as Tue so changed it to Wed with RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe
  4. On Sat Day 41, I attended party at Beth's house and returned home after letting off stink bomb
  5. On Sun Day 42, I woke up to discover it was still Sat Day 41
  6. I tried using RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe once more to change the weekday and day number to Sun Day 42 by editing variables 2 & 3. The day number changed to 42 but the weekday stayed as Saturday
  7. I tried changing it to other weekdays and got the same result
This game is like Groundhog Day. So far, I have had days not changing happen with:
  1. breaking into Annie's house for Jet. I needed to start this after midnight, otherwise the day and date wouldn't change
  2. If spying on Sarah and boyfriend in library and it isn't Monday when you do so, the next day changes to Tuesday but the day number doesn't change
  3. And now this issue with Beth's party as explained above
If someone could please tell me what I am doing wrong here?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i do not tell him i have a place in daisy nin story about stepfather and gang chat where gang chat where i ask you
Your sentence makes no sense and can not be understood. If you are using an online translator, use simple complete sentences with no slang or they will not be translated properly.

Since you mention Daisy and her stepfather: If you are trying to talk to Daisy about her stepfather after seeing them in her house, you must train you fighting abilities with a chosen mafia so that you can handle Christian. You must follow the walkthrough to join a mafia and train for the Pussy Fights (Tyna's quest). When you've done that, you can then talk to Daisy about her stepfather.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated. However, I ran into a further problem wih weekdays/day numbers not changing over properly.
  1. On Mon Day 36, I visited Chang with Maria
  2. On Tue Day 37, I spied on Sarah and boyfriend in library, found out about party
  3. On Wed Day 38, the weekday showed as Tue so changed it to Wed with RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe
  4. On Sat Day 41, I attended party at Beth's house and returned home after letting off stink bomb
  5. On Sun Day 42, I woke up to discover it was still Sat Day 41
  6. I tried using RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe once more to change the weekday and day number to Sun Day 42 by editing variables 2 & 3. The day number changed to 42 but the weekday stayed as Saturday
  7. I tried changing it to other weekdays and got the same result
This game is like Groundhog Day. So far, I have had days not changing happen with:
  1. breaking into Annie's house for Jet. I needed to start this after midnight, otherwise the day and date wouldn't change
  2. If spying on Sarah and boyfriend in library and it isn't Monday when you do so, the next day changes to Tuesday but the day number doesn't change
  3. And now this issue with Beth's party as explained above
If someone could please tell me what I am doing wrong here?
As I've already said, there are several instances where the day does not progress or is set wrong. It does no harm to playing the game. Just ignore it and keep playing. Constantly bouncing the day count around, especially over weekday/weekend boundaries, can really corrupt your game.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Think I may have a bug as far as the house visits go. After anal sex she wanted to me get her stuff from Beth again. Like the questline restarted or something.
There is a known bug with Rachel's home visits and dating. After the first required date, when Maria catches you both in the alley, do not date her at all. Only do home visits. Dating will muck up her love value.

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
There is a known bug with Rachel's home visits and dating. After the first required date, when Maria catches you both in the alley, do not date her at all. Only do home visits. Dating will muck up her love value.
Got it. Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes