Huisie

May 9, 2018
When i go shopping with Warren's nephew, in the changing room: i set, with Save Editor Online, the variable of Daisy, the 19, to 50... but, when i wanna peek her, he is "its too risky"... why?
With Daisy, I found I didn't need to set this variable to 50. I believe it is necessary to do her recess quest before Beth's so you can raise Daisy's variable to 23 (to do this, you must complete Beth's recess quest, too).

When visiting Terracotta with Kayla and you are in the dressing room, peek at Kayla first, then redhead (Ms Robson?), then Daisy last and you get hand job - at least, that's what worked for me.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Decided to do the Phil quest.

The actual quest was dull as shit, no actual cheeky sex scenes like Nadine's quest. Then it really went to shit when doing the mother scenes. Don't get me wrong the actual scene are great.... when they happen. Had to see her tits x4, ass x4, pussy x4, tit job x4, bj x4, sex x8, anal x5 because I just couldn't take anymore.

BoN really fucked up on the flow on this one. Great model, great scenes, but total fucking overkill with requirements. But then again, the flow of the game has been pretty piss poor since V5. He knows how to do fuck scenes, he just doesn't understand how much overkill he puts into requirements.

Fucking dreading the aunt scenes now lol.

EDIT:

Yep. Its already a f**king chore seeing the aunt before the next main part of teh quest triggers. Does anyone know what variable to change to activate the next scene without needing to go back and forth 5 fucking times?

This game should never have been made for RPGMaker. Renpy all the way for something this size and such requirements.

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
ok question how do i progress in the sarah route cuz when i talk to shasha in the comic book store she just tell me that i need stealth and i cant progress in that route, also when i go to the Hornet Pub everything says "under construction maybe next update" and i m confused. Should i wait another patch or there something i m missing? i m playing for the 1st time on the 1.7 ver btw. PLZ PLZ HELP.
Regarding my issue i was rereading and it says i need to train my stealth. Anyone could tell me how to train the damm stealth thing? I will really appreciate it

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Well I'm using the savefrom Kurtug which already had the dress in the inventory. She said she will go and I checked the variable which is at 1. I will wait and see. Working on Charle's quest now until weekend.

EDIT:

Nope still not working. I think its bugged out on me because like I said if I speak to Jason at school again he's already thanking me for bringing Rachel to dinner even though I never.

More gutted about not getting to see new Rachel content lol.
????? :confounded: Why do you think anything is wrong? You met Rachel outside Jason's house right before she went to his weekend dinner (and got a sex scene if Rachel's love value is maxed), and Jason thanked you at school after the weekend and told you about the next part of the quest.

That IS the quest. Just what is it that you think is wrong? Follow the walkthrough from the OP.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
ok question how do i progress in the sarah route cuz when i talk to shasha in the comic book store she just tell me that i need stealth and i cant progress in that route, also when i go to the Hornet Pub everything says "under construction maybe next update" and i m confused. Should i wait another patch or there something i m missing? i m playing for the 1st time on the 1.7 ver btw. PLZ PLZ HELP.
Follow the walkthrough in the OP. Since you need stealth, you really ought to be training your stealth, yes? The girl who mugged you is in East Town at night in the south east alley and can train you. If you haven't been mugged yet, follow the walkthrough to start the stealth training.

Reactions: Zatasn

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If i m asking is bc i already read the walkthrough and didnt find anything i m not that much of an idiot m8
Yes, you are.

1) Stealth training in the walkthrough: check "suspicious packages" and "STEALTH TRAINING".

2) Did you see that cute lamp in your bedroom? use it.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, and thank you.
One more question, though: How do you see the names of the switches and variables in the editor?
The online save editor does not display names. You only need the indices to find and change the values. The offline editor will display them.

Reactions: Gablin

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Once again, DuDraig - THANK YOU!! :)

That bug was doing my mother fluffing head in. Which leads me to the question - can I change it?
  • According to Ballzak's wakthrough, Varianble 2 controls the day of the week
  • Can I change the day without borking the game in some way?
You mostly can as long as you don't change between weekday and weekend. Sometimes you really need to change the day be going to sleep to progress in some quests. However, this is just one of a few events that improperly do or do not change the day and it does no harm to the game. Just play through.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
When i go shopping with Warren's nephew, in the changing room: i set, with Save Editor Online, the variable of Daisy, the 19, to 50... but, when i wanna peek her, he is "its too risky"... why?
You either have not finished or did not win Beth's recess quest. Switch 423 "Concurso Ganado Beth" must be true.

It is no longer necessary to edit Daisy's relation value as that has been fixed in v1.7, you now only need 15 that you get from completing her recess quest. Remember to reset variable 19 back to 23 or it will freeze Daisy's quest when you sneak into her home.

oldcatz

Apr 7, 2017
Can someone post save for Beth's quest, please? I talked with Tom at the entrance and then went inside school but didn't get an announcement from principal office. Thank you

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes