DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Well, I must a complete idiot for sure... but I can't understand how to edit switches using the save editor.

This is what I find after I unpack my save:

"204": 4.0,
"@c": 449.0
},
"_weapons": {
"@c": 450.0
},
"_armors": {
"@c": 451.0
},
"@c": 446,
"@": "Game_Party"
},

DuDraig said:

(this is the damn Pam's quest bug)

Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.

I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I SHOULD DO. PLEASE HELP ME
You might try actually following the you were given. The document clearly says:
To edit Switches: Scroll down to the section named “switches”. The switch values are in the section
named “_data”.
You have not done so. You are in a section just after the party inventory that has nothing to do with either variables or switches.

Also, you might find easier to understand and use but make sure you backup all of your save files first as there have been reports (not many) of save files getting corrupted.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
"Next day go to school you see Tom standing in frond of entrance, speak to him he tells you
if you help him with Beth’s mon he break up with Beth."
Where do I find Tom?

PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!!
Tom will appear right in front of the school front door blocking your entry. To see him there, you need:
  • To have taken Beth shopping in your car.
  • To have seen Tom and Beth's mother having sex on Beth's bed when you deleted the video of Shasha from Beth's computer.
  • To have taken a video of Tom and Beth's mother while they were having sex. That video will appear in your inventory as "Video Mom's Beth".
Note: If you failed to take a video of Tom and Beth's mother, you can buy one from the Beggar for 1,500 (how does he GET this stuff?).

Reactions: american

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how do i initiate carol and sandra threesome
First, you have to find a guy they both actually like. :closedtongue:

Oh, fine then. Max out both of their love values, then there is a 1 in 3 chance for a threesome when you visit either of their homes.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The document clearly says:

To edit Switches: Scroll down to the section named “switches”. The switch values are in the section
named “_data”.
Is it this one?

"switches": {
"_data": {
"@c": 14,
"@a": [
null,
null,
false,
false,
false,
true,
false,
null,
false,
false,
true,
false,
null,
true,
null,
null,
null,
null,
null,
null,

etc...

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I have a general question. If your global.save gets corrupted or changed and you cannot load your saves anymore, is there a way to restore your old global.save or make it compatible to your saves again, so that you can load them? I happen to have accidentally in a braindead moment overwritten my original global.save with a generic one from a fix download. (Sometimes there are save files in these zips, sometimes not. I should have been more careful)

So my question is: Am I screwed and have to sink a bunch of hours back into the game or can my saves be saved? Thank you in advance.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is it this one?

"switches": {
"_data": {
"@c": 14,
"@a": [
null,
null,
false,
false,
false,
true,
false,
null,
false,
false,
true,
false,
null,
true,
null,
null,
null,
null,
null,
null,

etc...
Yes. Really, you just don't seem to have the editing knowledge to handle this and should try using instead. Then you don't have to use an external editor to count the lines or figure your own way around the changes to the save file format that have occurred since that document was written. Just click Advanced on the menu and choose to Edit Switches and Variables. The switches will appear in a tabbed pane and will have the index and name right next to it.

Reactions: Trapezio

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have a general question. If your global.save gets corrupted or changed and you cannot load your saves anymore, is there a way to restore your old global.save or make it compatible to your saves again, so that you can load them? I happen to have accidentally in a braindead moment overwritten my original global.save with a generic one from a fix download. (Sometimes there are save files in these zips, sometimes not. I should have been more careful)

So my question is: Am I screwed and have to sink a bunch of hours back into the game or can my saves be saved? Thank you in advance.
Easy. Copy your old save files to a temp folder and note the numbers. Start the game and make a save for each number that had a save, overwriting any that already exist. That will recreate a valid global.save file. Then copy the backed up save files back into the save folder overwriting those already there. Now you should be able to load your old saves. If something goes wrong, you've still got them backed up in the temp folder and can try again.

Reactions: Nightphysics

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
One more problem I've come across. I wanted to start the Jason quest. I did everything I could for him at recess but he never spoke about being gay and starting his quest. I spoke with Rachel and it seemed to progress the quest and she agreed to the dinner and got her the dress. Got to weekend but she is not outside Jason's house in the afternoon. Tried to speek with Jason again at school and this time it seems to skip forward to the second part of the quest where he thanks you for getting Rachel to go to dinner.

Any advice how I can get this quest to work properly?

pokerface

May 15, 2017
Man, I really wish this was an actual scene. It'd be awesome to see a video of this.
I could make videos but my PC shit... Everytime i loading, game crashe.... In winter gonna buy New PC, so then i could upload videos too.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Tom will appear right in front of the school front door blocking your entry. To see him there, you need:
  • To have taken Beth shopping in your car.
  • To have seen Tom and Beth's mother having sex on Beth's bed when you deleted the video of Shasha from Beth's computer.
  • To have taken a video of Tom and Beth's mother while they were having sex. That video will appear in your inventory as "Video Mom's Beth".
Note: If you failed to take a video of Tom and Beth's mother, you can buy one from the Beggar for 1,500 (how does he GET this stuff?).
He master and tell no one his secert hehe

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes