DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Bonjour, Connais tu le moyen de passer outre le bug avec Pam

Thank but i try to change following this document Whith no résults
It does work. Go back over what you have done to verify your steps. The only prerequisite for Rosalva to appear in the school patio during recess is switch 315. Note: that is switch 315 and not variable 315. They are two different things.

You might find RpgMakerSaveEdit (search for it) easier to use than the online version. Just remember to back up your save files first.

Nov 7, 2017
During the quest of Mrs. Turner, after texting her through whatsapp, MC is so horny that he needs to masturbate. If you choose to stay in your room, Sarah will enter and she'll give MC a bj; if you choose to go to the bathroom MC will meet Maria who will help MC to relieve himself.
very very thanks man...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Just getting to the whole mafia stuff now, so frustrating that there's like 4 different ones you can join and I've no idea which one is best to pick. Would rather just join all 4 and see everything in one sitting.

Edit: I read ahead in the guide a bit, and it's even worse than I thought. The entire next section of the game relies on this mafia selection even with the whole Pussyfights section having different scenes and unlocks aaarrgh! XD

Is there any recommendation on which one to carry on the game with?
There is no "better" mafia to choose. You don't gain any advantage from your choice, it just enables scenes and quests that are specific to that mafia. To see them all, you have to play through all four. It's a game, not a CG slideshow.

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
Well I try one more time.:)
First you have to google “java” and install the free version,
Second unzip to a folder of your choice the RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix,
run the Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter.jar, opens a window,
from menu
File → Change Output Directory select “output” and click open.
Next
File → Select RPG MV Project and select your game folder click open, another small window appears click “ok”.
Next
From menu, select Decrypt → All Files
Wait until Decryption Completed. Click ok, close program.
Open the folder where you unzip RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix and select the folder output, in this folder exists one more folder www, in that folder you can find all the pictures, images, audio etc.
thanks much

MisterX64000

May 26, 2018
Hi All,

I’ve just start playing (v1.7) this awesome game but got stuck very quickly due the fact that Rachel seems to disappear from the game from the second day. Can’t find her at school or anywhere... I’ve strictly follow the walkthrough but still no Rachel !
Any clue ?
Thanks in advance.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Why did you get so aggressive? I just said that the game is bugged not that it is bad or that it is not worth being played.
If I tried to start again 2 times it's because it's good and I wanted to play it. At no point did you say that the game is bad or that it is not worth being played. I just gave my feedback.

I assume I did not know the first scene had been removed, but the rest of the bugs continue.
The game bugged in a way that EVERY DAY is considered weekend and school does not open. It is not Maria's punishment since she gives the task like washing the dishes and when I go to school it is closed mid-week. That keeps me from progressing in the game.

The sneaking game still auto-fails after the dialogue is over.

I can not advance the quest with anyone because the school is bugged even on a Tuesday it is closed so the initial missions that are needed for other characters are locked. Even following walkthrough.

Now read my post again and you will see that I was not aggressive. I tried giving my feedback on bugs something that really helps developers.
There's no need for that of "So do not play," I hope you go in and try not to be so aggressive with anyone who just got on the forum and is trying to be helpful. Thanks C:
Because you were rude and deserved it. You made unspecific demands that can not be answered.
Just because you're having a problem does not mean it is a bug. Since this is a game in development, complaining that there are bugs is inappropriate.
  • If you had read the dialogues from before, during, and after Maria's package quest, you would realize that the so-called missing scene no longer exists because she tells you that you are grounded and have to do chores. This is also not a bug.
  • "everday is 'weekend'" does not give us even the remotest of clues as to what you are experiencing. Rather, tell us what happens when you go to sleep Sunday night. Be specific.
  • "auto-fail" does not tell us what is happening or not happening. There are many stealth mini-games, not just one. You also do not say if the sneaking mini-game is one you do with the thief in the East Town alley as part of your stealth training or one done somewhere else. Be specific.
  • "first scene" does not tell us to which of the myriad Maria scenes you are referring. Be specific. I presume you are referring to the result of giving Maria the Teracotta package which you have already been told is a new quest.
I am more than willing to help you with your problems, but not if your are just going to verbally flail away with unspecific wails of "fix it for me!". Simply ask about what is or is not happening as specifically as possible and we'll do our best to help you along. Also, remember that there are two detailed walkthroughs on the OP that describe all of this.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi All,

I’ve just start playing (v1.6) this awesome game but got stuck very quickly due the fact that Rachel seems to disappear from the game from the second day. Can’t find her at school or anywhere... I’ve strictly follow the walkthrough but still no Rachel !
Any clue ?
Thanks in advance.
That's a known problem with the game when you do not skip the intro. When you've seen the intro once, start over skipping the intro and Rachel (and all the students) will appear at school after your first home visit with her like she should.

Or, you could just set switch 13 "Colegio Diario" to true. That is what is missing.

MisterX64000

May 26, 2018
That's a known problem with the game when you do not skip the intro. When you've seen the intro once, start over skipping the intro and Rachel (and all the students) will appear at school after your first home visit with her like she should.

Or, you could just set switch 13 "Colegio Diario" to true. That is what is missing.
Ok thanks. Will try the switch as I’ve already seen the Intro, started the game from scratch and skept but still no Rachel.

secviolence

Oct 8, 2017
Because you were rude and deserved it. You made unspecific demands that can not be answered.
Just because you're having a problem does not mean it is a bug. Since this is a game in development, complaining that there are bugs is inappropriate.
  • If you had read the dialogues from before, during, and after Maria's package quest, you would realize that the so-called missing scene no longer exists because she tells you that you are grounded and have to do chores. This is also not a bug.
  • "everday is 'weekend'" does not give us even the remotest of clues as to what you are experiencing. Rather, tell us what happens when you go to sleep Sunday night. Be specific.
  • "auto-fail" does not tell us what is happening or not happening. There are many stealth mini-games, not just one. You also do not say if the sneaking mini-game is one you do with the thief in the East Town alley as part of your stealth training or one done somewhere else. Be specific.
  • "first scene" does not tell us to which of the myriad Maria scenes you are referring. Be specific. I presume you are referring to the result of giving Maria the Teracotta package which you have already been told is a new quest.
I am more than willing to help you with your problems, but not if your are just going to verbally flail away with unspecific wails of "fix it for me!". Simply ask about what is or is not happening as specifically as possible and we'll do our best to help you along. Also, remember that there are two detailed walkthroughs on the OP that describe all of this.
I don't know where you saw rudeness. In short I said
"I have these bugs so I can't play :/" and not "Bad game fix this for me". I'm not english so if I sound/sounded rude it's because of my lack of english and not because I want to be rude and for this I'm sorry but I read it again and again and didn't saw any rudeness in what I said.

I didn't demanded for help I just told the bugs I experienced and saddly said I cannot play but never demanded anything.
Atleast I think I didn't do anything agressive to deverse so much agressive comments. But it's okay just gonna leave the thread now.

zazaer

Dec 19, 2017
It does work. Go back over what you have done to verify your steps. The only prerequisite for Rosalva to appear in the school patio during recess is switch 315. Note: that is switch 315 and not variable 315. They are two different things.

You might find RpgMakerSaveEdit (search for it) easier to use than the online version. Just remember to back up your save files first.
thank

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

I started 0.17 from scratch and it never occurred to me. Maybe he didn't go buying chocolate after he touched her tits in the afternoon. Who knows?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Small tease for i dont know what ;D Only i know one thing, that Christian went all in and wanted to fight again...SWEET REVENGE for all what he did to Christian.... Prize included, winner takes it all. ^^
Man, I really wish this was an actual scene. It'd be awesome to see a video of this.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah I thought it would be there but she still isn't showing. I'm using the save you gave me, did you already do that bit?
I think Rozalva need 15 times to do the recess, so to do that fast go to your room use the lamp beside your PC (password 1640) select Relationsips > Complete recess quest > selecr more until found Rozalva and click on her name. Go to school and find her:).

Edit: to avoid grind use again RpgMakerSaveEdit and change variable 193: Rozalva Sumisia= 1500 or 2000.
Edit2:You can also Download Firebane's Mod, to change the time outside of her house to 14:00 hours and go back in again and again.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I must a complete idiot for sure... but I can't understand how to edit switches using the save editor.

This is what I find after I unpack my save:

"204": 4.0,
"@c": 449.0
},
"_weapons": {
"@c": 450.0
},
"_armors": {
"@c": 451.0
},
"@c": 446,
"@": "Game_Party"
},

DuDraig said:

(this is the damn Pam's quest bug)

Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.

I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I SHOULD DO. PLEASE HELP ME

Jul 5, 2017
"Next day go to school you see Tom standing in frond of entrance, speak to him he tells you
if you help him with Beth’s mon he break up with Beth."
Where do I find Tom?

PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I seem to have done a lot of recess spying on Rosalva but still cannot find her outside the school. It says play area, where is that?
Unfortunately, Rosalva is the one recess quest that BoN overlooked and it still takes 15 times to complete before she shows up outside of the school.

You can set variable 118 "Relacion Rosalva" to 15 to shortcut this.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes