DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
One more problem I've come across. I wanted to start the Jason quest. I did everything I could for him at recess but he never spoke about being gay and starting his quest. I spoke with Rachel and it seemed to progress the quest and she agreed to the dinner and got her the dress. Got to weekend but she is not outside Jason's house in the afternoon. Tried to speek with Jason again at school and this time it seems to skip forward to the second part of the quest where he thanks you for getting Rachel to go to dinner.

Any advice how I can get this quest to work properly?
Did you speak with Rachel outside of the school walls (to the right of Morgan and Marckus) and did she take the dress and tell you that she would go to Jason's dinner this weekend? Check your inventory to see if you no longer have the Modern Dress. If so, then that is the only prerequisite for Rachel to be outside of Jason's house in East Town on a weekend afternoon.

Check that variable 168 "Jason Quest" is 1. It is set when Rachel takes the Modern Dress from you.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes. Really, you just don't seem to have the editing knowledge to handle this and should try using instead. Then you don't have to use an external editor to count the lines or figure your own way around the changes to the save file format that have occurred since that document was written. Just click Advanced on the menu and choose to Edit Switches and Variables. The switches will appear in a tabbed pane and will have the index and name right next to it.
It worked. Thanks a lot. :)

elfront

Jun 12, 2018
please help!!! what is the problem bety and pam quest
on bety quest
-ı cant use the princepal office
on pam quest
-it is stuck after the evidence ;nothing happened

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Did you speak with Rachel outside of the school walls (to the right of Morgan and Marckus) and did she take the dress and tell you that she would go to Jason's dinner this weekend? Check your inventory to see if you no longer have the Modern Dress. If so, then that is the only prerequisite for Rachel to be outside of Jason's house in East Town on a weekend afternoon.

Check that variable 168 "Jason Quest" is 1. It is set when Rachel takes the Modern Dress from you.
Well I'm using the savefrom Kurtug which already had the dress in the inventory. She said she will go and I checked the variable which is at 1. I will wait and see. Working on Charle's quest now until weekend.

EDIT:

Nope still not working. I think its bugged out on me because like I said if I speak to Jason at school again he's already thanking me for bringing Rachel to dinner even though I never.

More gutted about not getting to see new Rachel content lol.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Well I'm using the savefrom Kurtug which already had the dress in the inventory. She said she will go and I checked the variable which is at 1. I will wait and see. Working on Charle's quest now until weekend.

EDIT:

Nope still not working. I think its bugged out on me because like I said if I speak to Jason at school again he's already thanking me for bringing Rachel to dinner even though I never.

More gutted about not getting to see new Rachel content lol.
Well you miss that scene (MC f*cks Rachel on the bench), but you can continue the quest, this is not a prloblem.

douglas1kael

Dec 1, 2017
I put the Sandra and Christian scene in the bathroom again .. that you just want to unpack an old version copy the right events for the new version and it's done.

douglas1kael

Dec 1, 2017
[QUOTE = "winter0s, post: 16487, member: 425"] Quanto tempo / conteúdo de reprodução? Alguma ideia é de alguém? [/ QUOTE]
many hours, a few days.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
guy's just want to know that if this game has a compressed version to download ?.....way too big to download for me since i have 2 GB data limit per day....

mak123

Jun 27, 2017
hello I have bugged beths quest. what are the variables either to reset the quest and start it again or pass it.. love, relationship etc
thanks all

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
ok question how do i progress in the sarah route cuz when i talk to shasha in the comic book store she just tell me that i need stealth and i cant progress in that route, also when i go to the Hornet Pub everything says "under construction maybe next update" and i m confused. Should i wait another patch or there something i m missing? i m playing for the 1st time on the 1.7 ver btw. PLZ PLZ HELP.

Gablin

Oct 4, 2017
Yep, this is a bug introduced in v1.7. It worked fine in v1.6. The Patio Pam event sends you to the wrong map.
You can fix this by and updating the same variables that would've been updated when you visit her in the washroom. Save just after Pam tells you to meet her in the washroom and you are sent to finish the afternoon class and appear outside of the school.
  • Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
  • Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.
  • Set variable 165 "PAM Quest" to 10.
The next school morning, you will be able to enter the air vents (like you did before) while Pam is taking a nice long shower to hunt for the peeper.
Hi, and thank you.
One more question, though: How do you see the names of the switches and variables in the editor?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
ok question how do i progress in the sarah route cuz when i talk to shasha in the comic book store she just tell me that i need stealth and i cant progress in that route, also when i go to the Hornet Pub everything says "under construction maybe next update" and i m confused. Should i wait another patch or there something i m missing? i m playing for the 1st time on the 1.7 ver btw. PLZ PLZ HELP.
Download that damn walkthrough in the OP and read it.

Huisie

May 9, 2018
... 5) This one an odd one, however I will explain it. When I did Sarah's to start the party event it was a friday. However after I did the chain to get invited and went to the next day instead of going to saturday (like it should have since it was friday) the game teleported me to tuesday like I started the chain on monday. The number days past went like normal but instead of it changing to saturday it went to tuesday.
Now that one's cute. When you approach Sarah and Roger in the library, the day of the week is set to Monday. All seven trigger tiles have it. I've no idea why but it is definitely a . :winkytongue:
Once again, DuDraig - THANK YOU!! :)

That bug was doing my mother fluffing head in. Which leads me to the question - can I change it?
  • According to Ballzak's wakthrough, Varianble 2 controls the day of the week
  • Can I change the day without borking the game in some way?

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
When i go shopping with Warren's nephew, in the changing room: i set, with Save Editor Online, the variable of Daisy, the 19, to 50... but, when i wanna peek her, he is "its too risky"... why?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes