omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Pregnancy is not actually yet implemented. There are just a few scenes with an image showing an egg being invaded by a sperm indicating that the girl has been impregnated. Therefore, the pregnancies are future content and seem to be quest triggered.

Most of the inventory items can not yet be used.
do you happen to know who it happens to so far

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
do you happen to know who it happens to so far
  • Amy during the Commercial District drunken date.
  • DV when she rewards you during the Chang mafia quest, 1 in 3 chance.
  • Tom's Mom during the Beth quest.
  • Annie Garrison during the Jet quest, 1 in 2 chance.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I found that the bug at Hornet Autoshop, when after stealing the the car with Marble and finish the scene, MC can’t walk on sidewalks still exists in v1.7. To fix that (must have a car) go to parking lot, take your car, go to your home, park the car in to garage, go out from your home, problem solved.

Huisie

May 9, 2018
You only get those scenes if you had a sexual ability level of 4 when you had sex with Joanna giving her the extra powerful orgasm. If not, skip ahead to the scene with Maria and Rosalva when you enter the living room through the right side door at night.
Thx, DuDriag - that was driving me nuts.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well i keep the save before mafia selection, to play other mafia's too, so i start from russian mafia.
Is there any chance I could have that save from you please. I really want to see the rest of the game so I will just get past the training no matter how grindy it is.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Just getting to the whole mafia stuff now, so frustrating that there's like 4 different ones you can join and I've no idea which one is best to pick. Would rather just join all 4 and see everything in one sitting.

Edit: I read ahead in the guide a bit, and it's even worse than I thought. The entire next section of the game relies on this mafia selection even with the whole Pussyfights section having different scenes and unlocks aaarrgh! XD

Is there any recommendation on which one to carry on the game with?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm playing 1.7 + extras from scratch.

These are the bugs I found (atm, of course):

Finished quests: Rachel, Sarah, Maria, Ms Taylor, Laura, Amy, Sharon, Jet, Dad, Marge, Tyna (till the point I have to choose the gang). Visiting at home Carol and Nadine. In the Middle of Brenda's recess quest.

1) That damn Daisy handjob scene during Dad's quest STILL did not trigger (and yes, I did complete Daisy recess quest first and then Beth's);

2) (After I finished Jet's, Dad's and Maria's quests) Started Laura's quest: when I peek on Laura in Terracotta's dressing room I see Kayla, Ms Robson and Daisy;

3) While visiting Nadine's, I connected her webcam to my PC - but I can't see her webcam when I turn my PC on;

4) Pam's quest: I found the evidence about her stalker, but when in recess time I tell her about it and she asks me to follow her in the restroom, the scene in the restroom does not trigger. And now I'm stuck because she doesn't appear in the girls' locker room in the next morning;

btw, I'm in 81st day and the art teacher hasn't talked to me yet. Is it OK?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
ok i hear that you can impregnate girls in this game. but how do you find out if you did or is it just a shit ton of creameries and luck.

as a side not how do you use things in your inventory i have the pregnancy test but can't use it
We know/see what you know/see. The game is in progress: we'll see it in... who knows?

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
I have a question , probably it was asked before.

is Maria & Dad's quest the only quest that has a time frame (30 days) ?
and if there are others, which ones are they?

I am playing version 1.7

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I have a question , probably it was asked before.

is Maria & Dad's quest the only quest that has a time frame (30 days) ?
and if there are others, which ones are they?

I am playing version 1.7
Only Amy's Quest, start after day 35.

TremHq

Apr 26, 2018
after pizza scene with maria, walkthrough says try to touch her then talk with her in beach. I cant talk with her in beach she says leave me alone, did i skip something ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Is there any chance I could have that save from you please. I really want to see the rest of the game so I will just get past the training no matter how grindy it is.
Here is my save “Russian Mafia”, training complete, a left MC in frond of Tyna, talk to her and follow the quest line.

I tested no black screen in Russian hideout as is described in walkthrough. To enter at boss office when you teleported to hideout go in and north to one of silver doors left or right of stairs. After test fight with Svetlana you teleport outside, if you want to go to Pussy fights enter again and talk to boss (Nina) and answer yes. Have a nice trip.

Quests completed: Rachel, Maria, Dad, Sarah (and Sasha with cheat), Foreman’s wife (With cheat 2 options), Laura, Sandra, Caroline, Ms Taylor, Jet.

For save to work, run the game, make a dummy save at slot 1, unzip my save and replace with the dummy one when ask.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
after pizza scene with maria, walkthrough says try to touch her then talk with her in beach. I cant talk with her in beach she says leave me alone, did i skip something ?
Yes, walkthrough say’s:

Sunday at 19:00 hours play console in your room enjoy the scene. Next day before going to school check Maria's laptop, go to school, at 19:00 hours go to Maria's room enjoy.

After midnight, go to Maria΄s room. Try to touch her while she sleeps. The first time she will awake.
a. You can do this on any night. As you increase your stealth you can progress further.
b. The next morning (after your first attempt) leave your house.
c. A girl will run into you and steal $5 of your money, You can now begin stealth training (better
use cheats to increase stealth use the lamp right from your pc input 1640 for password).

On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her.
a. She will ask you to join her on the beach
b. Go back home and into your room and in the closet next to the computer take your swimsuit
c. Go back to the beach and talk to Maria. Enjoy the scene.
d. On the same day at night while you sleep, Maria will wake you up.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Here is my save “Russian Mafia”, training complete, a left MC in frond of Tyna, talk to her and follow the quest line.

I tested no black screen in Russian hideout as is described in walkthrough. To enter at boss office when you teleported to hideout go in and north to one of silver doors left or right of stairs. After test fight with Svetlana you teleport outside, if you want to go to Pussy fights enter again and talk to boss (Nina) and answer yes. Have a nice trip.

Quests completed: Rachel, Maria, Dad, Sarah (and Sasha with cheat), Foreman’s wife (With cheat 2 options), Laura, Sandra, Caroline, Ms Taylor, Jet.

For save to work, run the game, make a dummy save at slot 1, unzip my save and replace with the dummy one when ask.
Look forward to trying it. Cheers again man and thanks for having the training complete.

zazaer

Dec 19, 2017
[QUOTE = "DuDraig, post: 825825, membre: 234805"] Rosalva n'apparaîtra plus à cause d'un bug introduit dans la version 1.7. Pour réparer:
  1. Attendez que Ronald ait été arrêté pour avoir violé Mme Turner.
  2. Réglez l'interrupteur 315 "Rosalva en cole" sur true.
Rosalva sera maintenant dans le patio de l'école à la récré. [/ QUOTE]
Little you to tell me how to do I am an IT brelle
Bonjour, Connais tu le moyen de passer outre le bug avec Pam
To edit your save file, follow the instructions in .
Thank but i try to change following this document Whith no résults

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes