Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is there ANY way to escape the school? I'm stuck inside because I had no idea it fucking locks you inside lol. I can't load my way out because I was trying to fix the toilet blowjob scene with Rachel since it wasn't working and now every time I go to class it starts the Caroline quest before the party...

secviolence

Oct 8, 2017
Too bugged.
I didn't get the scene after picking up the package for Maria (Tried starting over 2 times)
After I visited Rachel everyday is "weekend" and the school is always closed.
The sneaking mini-game auto-fails
Can't progress with Maria because his first scene is bugged
Can't progress with anyone who needs Maria quest

Can't play the game :/

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Too bugged.
I didn't get the scene after picking up the package for Maria (Tried starting over 2 times)
After I visited Rachel everyday is "weekend" and the school is always closed.
The sneaking mini-game auto-fails
Can't progress with Maria because his first scene is bugged
Can't progress with anyone who needs Maria quest

Can't play the game :/
Then don't. :closedtongue: or... You could actually play the game by reading the dialogues.
The initial Maria quest line has been completely re-written as of v1.6. You are now sent to get her package from Teracotta not as a favor to her but because she told you that you are grounded after you were caught in the alley with Rachel. Since you are grounded, every weekday you have to do chores for Maria, you must go directly to school, you can not play at recess, you can not visit girls. You can go to your job after school and you have more freedom on weekends. This will continue until you are no longer grounded.

What you could also do when you get stuck, as is done by almost everyone else here, is follow the walkthrough available in the OP. It completely covers this new Maria quest line.

And, lastly, you could recognize that this is a game currently in development that will have many bugs, unfinished portions, and inconsistencies as the development continues until the game reaches the final release version. If you can not handle these simple facts about games in development, then don't play them.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
what is the submissive trait for Sarah for? does it do more then just allow you to use butt plugs
It is slated for future content.

There is one more scene affected: Without sufficient submission, Sarah will not allow you to force her head onto your cock to swallow the rest of your cum during your date in the hotel.

And, are you somehow implying that simply spanking that ass is not more than enough content for which you should be on your knees overflowing with unworthy gratitude to BoN for the honor and privilege of each of those fleshy slaps???
-- I didn't think so! :winkytongue:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there ANY way to escape the school? I'm stuck inside because I had no idea it fucking locks you inside lol. I can't load my way out because I was trying to fix the toilet blowjob scene with Rachel since it wasn't working and now every time I go to class it starts the Caroline quest before the party...
If you load a previous save, you aren't being forced to go to class to start Carline's quest. The only thing that affects the scene with Rachel and Carol in the bathroom is the level of Rachel's love. If it is high enough, you get a BJ and sex scene with Rachel that Carol will witness.

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
i cnow what butterfly i need i complete thys quest many times before in prev. versions.but now i just can't cach that....

god dam!!!there is 2 of does...not 1!i try cach wrong one.that butterfly i need in middle of the forest!ohh.....

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
It is slated for future content.

There is one more scene affected: Without sufficient submission, Sarah will not allow you to force her head onto your cock to swallow the rest of your cum during your date in the hotel.

And, are you somehow implying that simply spanking that ass is not more than enough content for which you should be on your knees overflowing with unworthy gratitude to BoN for the honor and privilege of each of those fleshy slaps???
-- I didn't think so! :winkytongue:
no not at all. she is just my fav and i wish to be more rough with her e.g. using bondage ropes, hopefully anal coming soon, maybe even roleplay like mindy and going to comic con

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hey Guys,

Can not save the game? So I did it and later I wanted to restart it and continue but there was no memory state there ....

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
ok i hear that you can impregnate girls in this game. but how do you find out if you did or is it just a shit ton of creameries and luck.

as a side not how do you use things in your inventory i have the pregnancy test but can't use it

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
can we get an update on the cg or a link to the cg of 1.7???? i tried ripping them myself but it didnt work for some reason.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
how to get that image guys...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
During the quest of Mrs. Turner, after texting her through whatsapp, MC is so horny that he needs to masturbate. If you choose to stay in your room, Sarah will enter and she'll give MC a bj; if you choose to go to the bathroom MC will meet Maria who will help MC to relieve himself.

Reactions: MAXIMUM77Times

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
ok i hear that you can impregnate girls in this game. but how do you find out if you did or is it just a shit ton of creameries and luck.

as a side not how do you use things in your inventory i have the pregnancy test but can't use it
Pregnancy is not actually yet implemented. There are just a few scenes with an image showing an egg being invaded by a sperm indicating that the girl has been impregnated. Therefore, the pregnancies are future content and seem to be quest triggered.

Most of the inventory items can not yet be used.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I kinda hope the pregnancy stuff can be idk... aborted. XD. Not a fan when it's forced and I just came across one of them...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey Guys,

Can not save the game? So I did it and later I wanted to restart it and continue but there was no memory state there ....
Make sure the game folder is not in a folder to which the game does not have the rights to create a folder, like the Program Files folder. Create a "save" folder in the "www" folder.

Malek2009

Jun 10, 2018
Can Anyone Tell me where to find the Anir flower or Root For Brenda With a screenshot??
And where is marge's Cat hiding in the sewers??
And when i go to miss Taylor's Houe at Dawn
It only says
Miss Taylor is awake
What to do??

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
help pls
"After talk with Tom go home and you receive a phone call from Beth and you teleport to her room enjoy"
no phone call from Beth, whats wrong?

Reactions: Tony_Stark

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can Anyone Tell me where to find the Anir flower or Root For Brenda With a screenshot??
And where is marge's Cat hiding in the sewers??
And when i go to miss Taylor's Houe at Dawn
It only says
Miss Taylor is awake
What to do??
  • The Beggar outside Rachel's house or outside the school sells it but you have to do the Beggar quest after you copy Sarah's room key to open his shop.
  • Read the walkthrough from the OP for the sewer maps and the guide for that quest.
  • You were told to go during "Dawning" which is not at dawn. It is from 00:00 to before 06:00, what sane people call early morning. Refer to the walkthrough for a description of the required prerequisites to enable entering Mrs. Taylor's house.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes