doberman1980

Apr 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "DuDraig, post: 825825, membre: 234805"] Rosalva n'apparaîtra plus à cause d'un bug introduit dans la version 1.7. Pour réparer:
  1. Attendez que Ronald ait été arrêté pour avoir violé Mme Turner.
  2. Réglez l'interrupteur 315 "Rosalva en cole" sur true.
Rosalva sera maintenant dans le patio de l'école à la récré. [/ QUOTE]
Little you to tell me how to do I am an IT brelle

zazaer

Dec 19, 2017
[QUOTE = "DuDraig, post: 825825, membre: 234805"] Rosalva n'apparaîtra plus à cause d'un bug introduit dans la version 1.7. Pour réparer:
Bonjour, Connais tu le moyen de passer outre le bug avec Pam

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
the 1 insect.went to the forest finde need one but he can't doo that.he tell nothing.i try to LMB or Spacebar - nothing.
You need to find the correct butterfly. It is in the south-west portion of the forest, has blue wings, and a yellow body. It flies around that area randomly. You must move next to it and click it to capture it.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
To edit your save file, follow the instructions in .

Qweds777

Aug 10, 2017
Taking off my question about Jason's mom - 3 variables from my save just missing, absolutely do not understand how.

csigacsabi

Jan 11, 2018
The beggar next to Rachels seems to be bugged for me.(I had picked up maria's pants much, much earlier than he asked for them if that matters.) After giving the panties to the beggar, he only says what do have for me and I can't reply anything. Any tips please? Edit: also Marge's cat doesn't seem to be in the sewers either, even though it should be there according to the walktrough

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
i was working at the auto shop and her car was stolen. she said its white with 2 red stripes. does anyone know where i can find the car

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The beggar next to Rachels seems to be bugged for me.(I had picked up maria's pants much, much earlier than he asked for them if that matters.) After giving the panties to the beggar, he only says what do have for me and I can't reply anything. Any tips please? Edit: also Marge's cat doesn't seem to be in the sewers either, even though it should be there according to the walktrough
The beggar told you to bring him a total of three things.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Beggar

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i was working at the auto shop and her car was stolen. she said its white with 2 red stripes. does anyone know where i can find the car
(ballzak's from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Jobs
      • HORNET AUTO
        ... At night travel to High Neighborhood and walk to the far northeast of the map near the sewer entrance. ...​

csigacsabi

Jan 11, 2018
The beggar told you to bring him a total of three things.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Beggar
Yeah I forgot to mention I have both the food items from the store as well. Guy just doesn't want to open his shop to me. Can I edit my save files or anything?

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
The walkthrough for 1.7 I'm using doesn't seem to mention anything at all about that strung up Asian girl. Am I supposed to save her or leave her there? Should I just make a save there to go back to maybe?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The walkthrough for 1.7 I'm using doesn't seem to mention anything at all about that strung up Asian girl. Am I supposed to save her or leave her there? Should I just make a save there to go back to maybe?
That is Aiko, daughter of the director of Otter Labs and leader of the Chinese Mafia. If you rescue her, he express his gratitude when you and Maria tell him about Warren's plans to steal the Xenex. There is not yet any other content but that choice is supposed to have more content in the future.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where can I buy a car?
Three ways:
  1. The car dealership in Golden Town.
  2. The car dealer in the headquarters of your chosen mafia.
  3. Me. Meet me in the alley behind the forums and I'll make you a sweet deal. It'll only cost you your cute sister. :cool:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah I forgot to mention I have both the food items from the store as well. Guy just doesn't want to open his shop to me. Can I edit my save files or anything?
You only have to have those items in your inventory when you talk to him. Each time he sees one of those items, a counter is incremented and he will open his shop when all three are accepted. I notice that, not only did you not tell us you had the other two items, but you have not yet said what those items are so that we might know if you have the correct items. If he has actually already accepted Maria's panties (and they have to have been Maria's), then check your inventory for whiskey and sausages. No other items will do, like vodka or meat.
  • Check that switch 1945 "Pedido 1 Beggar" is on. This means you have talked to Beggar after getting a copy of Sarah's keys and have started his quest for the three items.
  • Check the value of variable 1960 "Pedido 1 Beggar VA". This is the count of items he has accepted. If he has already received Maria's panties and nothing else, this should currently be 1.
  • If you have both Whiskey and Sausages (available form the Food Mart in the New Neighborhood) in your inventory, and the previous two points are true, talking to Beggar twice will give him each item and from then on he will open his store to you.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
In Beth's quest, I have spoken with Markus at home after the scene with the principal. I'm stuck because the annoucement from principal office does not exist anymore. What to do ?

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
That is Aiko, daughter of the director of Otter Labs and leader of the Chinese Mafia. If you rescue her, he express his gratitude when you and Maria tell him about Warren's plans to steal the Xenex. There is not yet any other content but that choice is supposed to have more content in the future.
Thanks for letting me know there's not much to it. I'm sure there's a variable I can change in Save Editor to say I saved her? I really don't want to have to do all of Jet's quest again haha.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
In Beth's quest, I have spoken with Markus at home after the scene with the principal. I'm stuck because the annoucement from principal office does not exist anymore. What to do ?
To fix, reverse the effect of speaking to Marckus about the principal:
  • Set switch 577 false. (Actually, scratch this one. You might need it in the future. It only indicates you've seen Marckus fucking the Prinicipal.)
  • Set switch 578 true.
When you next enter the school in the morning, you will be called to the principal's office to continue the quest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes