Huisie

May 9, 2018
As I've already said, there are several instances where the day does not progress or is set wrong. It does no harm to playing the game. Just ignore it and keep playing. Constantly bouncing the day count around, especially over weekday/weekend boundaries, can really corrupt your game.
Right you are, thanks for getting back to me on this, DuDraig.
Don't know where you find the time to provide so much help and assistance here, but it is grealy appreciated.

Changing the weekday/day number did seem to have a negative consequence, so I'll just play on and play the game, as you say.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
is there a way to check the love between MC and the girls. if so how can i do this or if not how can i tell when love is maxed out
If you dowload Firebane's new mod you can check Girls love-relation with your phone.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hey man thanks for the help but now im stuck at the beginning of nesrot i've finished dad and Marya but Jacqueline isn't raping me HELP
Jacqueline never rapes you. I believe you are waiting for Jacqueline to kidnap you from East Town at night. You must also progress with Amy's quest to the point where you get the picture of her boyfriend. Follow the walkthroughs in the OP.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well thats me up to date. Cheers for the save, Kurtug.

Seen the gigalo scenes, refuse to do the gun combat as its totally fucked and boring. Look forward to the next update a couple of months from now.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok I had my Russian mafia play through get stuck on Daisy’s quest. It’s not a1.7 issues as it was my own fault as I initiated the after school scene prior to pussy fights. Is there a way to reset the Daisy quest or change a certain variable to get this one to work for me?

E

edv

I have a problem with Beth quest. I took her shopping, then talked with Tom in front of the school. The next thing should be an announcement from principal office - that does not happem, what is wrong?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so the Beth quest line seems off I took photos and gave them to Tom but never received a phone call from Beth. Can anyone help with this?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how can i gift stuff ... i am really confused
The home visit system is currently being rewritten and you can now only give gifts to a couple of girls during a home visit. Those that give you a menu of options, choose Talk and then Gift.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok I had my Russian mafia play through get stuck on Daisy’s quest. It’s not a1.7 issues as it was my own fault as I initiated the after school scene prior to pussy fights. Is there a way to reset the Daisy quest or change a certain variable to get this one to work for me?
Where, specifically, in Daisy's quest are you stuck? What was the last thing you did and what is it you can not currently do?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
help, how do i enter mrs taylor´s house? i have the keys, i try to go in dawn but it says shes awake...
I have a problem with Beth quest. I took her shopping, then talked with Tom in front of the school. The next thing should be an announcement from principal office - that does not happem, what is wrong?
If you've already spoken with Marckus about his affair with the Principal after seeing them in the Principal's office, you've run into a known state bug.

To fix:
  1. Make sure you have a Jet trained sexual ability level of at least 4.
  2. Make sure you have the video you took of Tom and Beth's mom having sex ("Video Mom's Beth") in your inventory.
  3. Save outside the school in the morning after you have spoken with Tom outside the school.
  4. Set switch 578 "MArchus y directora" to true.
  5. Load and, when you enter the school, you should be called to the Principal's office.

Reactions: ICNakedpeople
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes