Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Currently trying to get the hospital job scenes.

Now in the guide it mentions changing 702 to 25 so that it triggers the next part of the quest. Changed it to 25 but for some reason I had to clean level 3 with no extra scenes. Has BoN altered the requirements from when the guide was made or anything?

EDIT:

I clicked the triggers for levels 1-5 in hospital and then set 702 to 10. This did indeed then trigger the next scene where you have to have 5 injections and then get the handjob from Sandy.

Does this job continue or is that it because the next time I went I was just asked to clean again.

Also.

If I started the car job would this reset the hospital job back to 0 as though I never went there?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

33/5000

How do we fuck tom mommy?
In Beth's quest, look at walkthrough.
Currently trying to get the hospital job scenes.

Now in the guide it mentions changing 702 to 25 so that it triggers the next part of the quest. Changed it to 25 but for some reason I had to clean level 3 with no extra scenes. Has BoN altered the requirements from when the guide was made or anything?
No no 1st scene at 10 days 2nd at 20 days.:)

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so question in my first play through I spoke to Markus and this bugged out the Beth quest. I try to change variable 578 via save editor to false and when I rename the save to match up it will not let me open that save. Any suggestions?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
In Beth's quest, look at walkthrough.

No no 1st scene at 10 days 2nd at 20 days.:)
Yeah I edited my post if you see above just as I got your alert lol. Thanks man. So apart from the nespaper job, are the hospital, car, bakery all 10, 20 days and then thats the job scenes done (with the exception of the bakery of course in that its story related)

EDIT:

Strange. edited it to 20 days but she just asks to clean again. Anything else I need to change?

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
so i dont know how to start to interact which the other teachers. in the walkthrough i saw something in spanish, i think. i finished everything with beth, except the buggy recess scene.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Ok so question in my first play through I spoke to Markus and this bugged out the Beth quest. I try to change variable 578 via save editor to false and when I rename the save to match up it will not let me open that save. Any suggestions?
You don't have to rename your file, but if you rename the save file lets say file5.rpgsave to file6.rpgsave, then make a dummy save at slot 6 then copy and replace file6.rpgsave. I hope this works, i didn't try it with renamed save file.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
so i dont know how to start to interact which the other teachers. in the walkthrough i saw something in spanish, i think. i finished everything with beth, except the buggy recess scene.
If you finish Beth's quest look at OP my walkthrough last page.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah I edited my post if you see above just as I got your alert lol. Thanks man. So apart from the nespaper job, are the hospital, car, bakery all 10, 20 days and then thats the job scenes done (with the exception of the bakery of course in that its story related)

EDIT:

Strange. edited it to 20 days but she just asks to clean again. Anything else I need to change?
Sorry now i remeber after day 10 you have to go for injection 4-5 times to see the next scene. So best to use Firebane's mod to change the time in front of hospital to do it fast.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I'm following the walkthrough and when I get to the part where I go with Kayla to the clothes store it says to edit variable 19 (Daisy's relationship) to 50 so I can see the handjob in the changing room scene. I did that using the online save editor, however when I try to peek into her booth the MC says "it's too risky". I can check the other 2 booths (Kayla and Lucy) just not Daisy's.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I'm following the walkthrough and when I get to the part where I go with Kayla to the clothes store it says to edit variable 19 (Daisy's relationship) to 50 so I can see the handjob in the changing room scene. I did that using the online save editor, however when I try to peek into her booth the MC says "it's too risky". I can check the other 2 booths (Kayla and Lucy) just not Daisy's.
Yes see when I made the WT I didn’t know that BoN change that part, so if you have a save before go with your Dad at Warren, load and go to your room, use the lamp beside your PC (1640 Password)and use Relationships→ complete recess quest → find Daisy and Beth to complete recess. Then continue with Dad. I hope this way works. If not then I have to play the game form beginning to update again the walkthroug.:)

Reactions: Tiagolop

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
couple of questions, 1. where the fuck is this square the girls will meet you at for a date?!?
2. if you fucked up the data with sara, how to repeat it?!?

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Yes see when I made the WT I didn’t know that BoN change that part, so if you have a save before go with your Dad at Warren, load and go to your room, use the lamp beside your PC (1640 Password)and use Relationships→ complete recess quest → find Daisy and Beth to complete recess. Then continue with Dad. I hope this way works. If not then I have to play the game form beginning to update again the walkthroug.:)
I loaded an earlier save I had backed up and did Daisy's and Beth's recess quests normally (which then triggered the swimming class event). I continued playing the game normally up to the clothes store again, edited relationship with her to 50 and was able to get the handjob scene to trigger, thanks !

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
couple of questions, 1. where the fuck is this square the girls will meet you at for a date?!?
2. if you fucked up the data with sara, how to repeat it?!?
1. There is no square to go for a date, you can date only Rachel and Caroline at this point of a game.
2. You mean your sister Sarah? if yes then you realy fucket up:coldsweat:. Shara's quest have many parts of other girls in game quests.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
1. There is no square to go for a date, you can date only Rachel and Caroline at this point of a game.
2. You mean your sister Sarah? if yes then you realy fucket up:coldsweat:. Shara's quest have many parts of other girls in game quests.
but when i call rachel for a date she too says about meeting me at the square, so where is it?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes