MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Hi, im stuck when Maria training in living room with sexy clothes, when i check her computer she do it again, in walkthrough i should go next night to the dining room and looks "Maria and her friend", but i don't see anyone there :(

Any ideas ?
If you are using mod, try to get the clock back on the phone,
you can have a chance to get rid of it.

Yolinix

Apr 4, 2018
help, i wanna go see amy´s bf with the other girl, but this guy is here until night, and then when hes gone i go inside amys bf is there but i can interact..

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
so every time I talk to Pam at recess about the evidence it cuts to class rather than talking to her in the bathroom anyone got a fix for this?

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
hey man thanks for the help but now im stuck at the beginning of nesrot i've finished dad and Marya but Jacqueline isn't raping me HELP
no rape she just kidnaps you when your out with Amy. so do the Amy questline. *Spoilers* you can have sex with jackie if you choose nesrot gang.

mong123

Feb 2, 2018
i'M STUCK with maria as I go touch her everyday and I maximized my stealth and still in the weekend don't spend time with me in the beach as it written in the walkthrough
help me please ....

Reactions: Alex1r

eddy001144

Jun 17, 2018
Eventhough I have spent 100 days in this game and completed Maria , dad, rachel, Mss. Taylor, beth quest, I still cannot see any start point for rest of the teachers like Mrs. Turner, Mss.Jordan, Mss.Lisse..Can some one please healp me out? how to start with turner?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i'M STUCK with maria as I go touch her everyday and I maximized my stealth and still in the weekend don't spend time with me in the beach as it written in the walkthrough
help me please ....
For main quest look at my walkthrough in first page.
Eventhough I have spent 100 days in this game and completed Maria , dad, rachel, Mss. Taylor, beth quest, I still cannot see any start point for rest of the teachers like Mrs. Turner, Mss.Jordan, Mss.Lisse..Can some one please healp me out? how to start with turner?
how can i trigged threesome scene with (beth dang daisy ) and (carol and sandra)
Max out stats with the two girls and start visits at Beth's house first (for me triggeret at Beth's).

eddy001144

Jun 17, 2018

Max out stats with the two girls and start visits at Beth's house first (for me triggeret at Beth's).
Thanks budd...But I am not able to open the walkthrough..it shows error "page cannot be displayed"..could you help me out in simple words how to start Mrs.turner & Jordan quest?..

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks budd...But I am not able to open the walkthrough..it shows error "page cannot be displayed"..could you help me out in simple words how to start Mrs.turner & Jordan quest?..
To start the teachers quest first you have to finish Beth's quest, then go to school every day, in about 2 - 2 and a half weeks the teachers quest start automatically.

eddy001144

Jun 17, 2018
To start the teachers quest first you have to finish Beth's quest, then go to school every day, in about 2 - 2 and a half weeks the teachers quest start automatically.
Thanks Budd..Will start from beth's quest again and after finishing will count for 3 weeks..hope it works

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Hi! I am new to this game and tried to play as walkthrough says. Walkthough says to go dawning to mss taylor's house. but i can't. I have copy of her house key. When i go in morning at 6am she always says she is busy. and from 12:00am to 5:00am when i go to mss taylor's house, i got the message mss taylor is awake. I am stuck at there pls help me regarding this.....

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes