Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi! I am new to this game and tried to play as walkthrough says. Walkthough says to go dawning to mss taylor's house. but i can't. I have copy of her house key. When i go in morning at 6am she always says she is busy. and from 12:00am to 5:00am when i go to mss taylor's house, i got the message mss taylor is awake. I am stuck at there pls help me regarding this.....
Follow the walkthrough: you missed something for sure. What did you miss, you ask? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?

Use that brain of yours: why should you visit her in the middle of the night? what's the point in it?

ANSWER: you visit her because 1) you need a photo of her tits; 2) you have to save her from that Ronald asshole.

Reactions: american

Balki22

Jun 10, 2017
I've searched this thread and saw similar question but didn't see an answer. On Nadine's quest, the game locks up. Any ideas on how to fix? tried in both 1.6 and 1.7. Thanks

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a gallery room?
For the scenes unlocked
No. Most of the home visit quests, when you have finished them, display a menu of all of the sex acts so you can repeat them, and each girl at recess has a repeatable toilet sex scene when their love value is maxed, but the other scenes are generally not repeatable.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hi everyone, If I have a save in version 1.6 and as I have already left the 1.7, how do I continue my progress from 1.6 in 1.7?
Request a 1.7 save in the that has progressed as far as your old save. You can try the 1.6 save and it will load but, depending on the quests and where you are, you might find some quest states corrupted.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi! I am new to this game and tried to play as walkthrough says. Walkthough says to go dawning to mss taylor's house. but i can't. I have copy of her house key. When i go in morning at 6am she always says she is busy. and from 12:00am to 5:00am when i go to mss taylor's house, i got the message mss taylor is awake. I am stuck at there pls help me regarding this.....
It does not say to go AT dawn but during dawning. Dawning is from 00:00 to before 06:00, what the rest of the world calle early morning. Also, you must have given Sarah the second Tinymon card from under the vending machine. This is all spelled out in the walkthrough in the OP.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for your kind reply but I haven't visited her house yet so there is no question to put pills in tea bottle. I want to visit her house first time to complete sarah quest.
So, why in the fucking damn world you wrote "I tried to play as walkthrough says"?????????????? :mad::mad::mad:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for your kind reply but I haven't visited her house yet so there is no question to put pills in tea bottle. I want to visit her house first time to complete sarah quest.
You have not completed all of the prerequisite steps to gain entry to Mrs. Taylor's house. You must have the copy of her house keys, and you must have given the second Tinymon card to Sarah. These steps are all described in the walkthrough in the OP.

filedaway

Feb 14, 2018
So i'm stuck on trying to play the console and wait for maria to appear but its not working. I've just seen the scene of Maria and her friend talking in the dinning room but cant proceed after that. Have i done something wrong or am I doing something obviously stupid?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I think Beth's content is ok. I would love to bang Tom's mom again (bon got to make this repeatable), Markus's mom, Rachel's mom, Daisy's mom, Christian's mom... don't care that much for Sandra's mom though, I find her too generic, similar to other caracters in the game.

But I would realy love more content with Maria and Amy, and finally to fuck Laura and Miss Robinson (MC's real mom)

One thing I can't understand though, If I already have a fucking basis realationship with Maria why the hell she gives me hand jobs and blow jobs? Why it can't escalate to a short sex secene? It would make more sense...
Don't know how to start mrs turners quest please help....

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So i'm stuck on trying to play the console and wait for maria to appear but its not working. I've just seen the scene of Maria and her friend talking in the dinning room but cant proceed after that. Have i done something wrong or am I doing something obviously stupid?
Saturday at 19:00 go to family room from the right door see the scene, go to sleep and she visit's you again. Sunday at 19:00 hours play console in your room enjoy the scene, go to sleep. Or other days it does not matter.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Follow the walkthrough: you missed something for sure. What did you miss, you ask? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?

Use that brain of yours: why should you visit her in the middle of the night? what's the point in it?

ANSWER: you visit her because 1) you need a photo of her tits; 2) you have to save her from that Ronald asshole.
nice and at end very nice touch super but together but careful ok

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone have any completed 1.7 saves,yes I know theres a post for saves but noones posted one there so im asking here before anyone says anything stupid to me,Thanks!!!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes