hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
I know this is not the right place thread to post this but if anyone has played Lida's Adventure Ep2 v5... do you know the ID/document the cop is asking Lida to provide?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
So, whats the best order to do the recess quests?
I used to start with Daisy and then Beth but to progress their relation you have to wait untill after the Pussyfights.
I guess I could spent those early days better with others.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So, whats the best order to do the recess quests?
I used to start with Daisy and then Beth but to progress their relation you have to wait untill after the Pussyfights.
I guess I could spent those early days better with others.
Beth then Daisy, with that order you gain more rekationship points for Daisy.

Butter Duck

Mar 5, 2018
uhhhh ... how do i get the hair of Maria in Brenda's quest ..?

I can't enter the room while she is sleeping cause the dad is there ... can someone help?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
uhhhh ... how do i get the hair of Maria in Brenda's quest ..?

I can't enter the room while she is sleeping cause the dad is there ... can someone help?
Follow the walkthrough available in the . You can not approach the sleeping Maria after your father has come home without drugging him with a sleepy-time candle.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I know this is not the right place thread to post this but if anyone has played Lida's Adventure Ep2 v5... do you know the ID/document the cop is asking Lida to provide?
Well of course this is not the right place. You're asking a question concerning the game Lida's Adventure and this is a forum thread for My New Life. You have to ask that question in the .

Now you've ruined BoN's surprise massive v1.8 super summer spectacular crossover plotline where our MC meets Lida and, due to complicated circumstances, they become involved in a torrid orgiastic affair involving:
  • The mad association between Daisy's father, the mayor, and the mad scientist who madly mutated Chang's mad Xenex into a mad aerosol substance that madly turns the skin of affected people a mad purple color while slowly driving them mad, which makes the MC pretty darn mad.
  • The return of the serial killer - bent on vengeance against the MC and Morgan using a spectacular summer blockbuster plot that all starts with the most unfortunate of mistakes: they should never have allowed Marge's cat back into the sewers!
  • It all comes to a head when the panting and cum-soaked heroes, our MC and Lida, are confronted by Nina, leader of the Russian Mafia, who introduces them to her newest hire who has just arrived: Dimitri - who also happens to be Lida's husband, and is both turning purple and is pretty darn mad!
Darn! It was all going to be such a wonderful surprise and a perfectly logical introduction to the machinations of Kiosk Liz and the Hybrid Mole People, and now you've gone and ruined it. :closedtongue:

american

Apr 24, 2017
Well of course this is not the right place. You're asking a question concerning the game Lida's Adventure and this is a forum thread for My New Life. You have to ask that question in the .

Now you've ruined BoN's surprise massive v1.8 super summer spectacular crossover plotline where our MC meets Lida and, due to complicated circumstances, they become involved in a torrid orgiastic affair involving:
  • The mad association between Daisy's father, the mayor, and the mad scientist who madly mutated Chang's mad Xenex into a mad aerosol substance that madly turns the skin of affected people a mad purple color while slowly driving them mad, which makes the MC pretty darn mad.
  • The return of the serial killer - bent on vengeance against the MC and Morgan using a spectacular summer blockbuster plot that all starts with the most unfortunate of mistakes: they should never have allowed Marge's cat back into the sewers!
  • It all comes to a head when the panting and cum-soaked heroes, our MC and Lida, are confronted by Nina, leader of the Russian Mafia, who introduces them to her newest hire who has just arrived: Dimitri - who also happens to be Lida's husband, and is both turning purple and is pretty darn mad!
Darn! It was all going to be such a wonderful surprise and a perfectly logical introduction to the machinations of Kiosk Liz and the Hybrid Mole People, and now you've gone and ruined it. :closedtongue:
you are one cruel SOB you know that hehe but super cool love it hehe

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Which ones are the variables of Sandra? After the recess and having talked about her debt i can't go to her house...
Follow the walkthrough in the . After Sandra's recess quest, and talking with her outside the school after classes, you visit her at her home and each time she'll give you a new task to help her out. Are you sure you did not load a save from before talking with Sandra outside the school wall? That talk is what enables you to visit her home.

qrfreferfewrf

Jan 17, 2018
Follow the walkthrough in the . After Sandra's recess quest, and talking with her outside the school after classes, you visit her at her home and each time she'll give you a new task to help her out. Are you sure you did not load a save from before talking with Sandra outside the school wall? That talk is what enables you to visit her home.
She only tells me: ''Hi mike...''
And when i knock on her door: ''Sorry, i'm busy''

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
From Walkthrough, if you didn't read it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kertug, thanks for trying, but I can't do anything. One thing I failed to mention is that in the same time teachers event (swimming suits) starts. After that I got two phone calls from Daisy in a row and black screen. I can't even attempt to do the chores, as screen goes dark after her phone.

Also, a new bug, after Sarah/Shasha date I chose Shasha with the intention of modding the save to go both routs, but after Shasha's train scene I am not ending at home as written in walkthroughs, but in East Town at 5.00 am which teleports me to my bedroom... and everything freezes. Can't move, can't open menu. Nada...
Ah, forgot to mention that I am using Firebane's Mod.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Kertug, thanks for trying, but I can't do anything. One thing I failed to mention is that in the same time teachers event (swimming suits) starts. After that I got two phone calls from Daisy in a row and black screen. I can't even attempt to do the chores, as screen goes dark after her phone.

Also, a new bug, after Sarah/Shasha date I chose Shasha with the intention of modding the save to go both routs, but after Shasha's train scene I am not ending at home as written in walkthroughs, but in East Town at 5.00 am which teleports me to my bedroom... and everything freezes. Can't move, can't open menu. Nada...
Ah, forgot to mention that I am using Firebane's Mod.
If you want post your save to check it, i restarted the game v1.7 and so far i didn't find any of the bugs reported here, i think BoN with changes he made, broke the saves from older versions.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
She only tells me: ''Hi mike...''
And when i knock on her door: ''Sorry, i'm busy''
That should not be possible without a corrupted game.
When you talked with Daisy after dealing with her stepfather and she says to visit her at her home:
  • Variable 137 "Quest Daisy" is set to 200.
  • Variable 19 "Relacion Daisy" is set to 50.
The first is what makes her say "Thanks <MC name>!" outside school from then on. The second is what allows you into her home for a visit. Check and fix those values.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes