DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry if I'm mistaken but... Since when UnRen works on RPGM games?
Oooops! :closedtongue: That's what I get for bouncing between game platforms.
One implementation of a correct tool is a .

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I can't find the private rooms in the hornet pub.
Help me plz
There is just the door to Nesrot's office in the back to the left of the bar. You are directed to go there whenever a quest needs you to. Otherwise, it does not open.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Does Ballzack have a new walkthrough? his older walkhrough was much more helpful. Ms Turner has a quest now but I have no idea how to start it and progress thru it.

yekyaw

May 15, 2018
So I named the PC Mingebag and 5 minutes in, I'm getting ragged on my by classmates :p
HUGE boobs everywhere! But I think its TK17 models. The stepmom and teacher's boobs are bigger than their torsos!!!
So far.. 2 boobjobs
help me I cant save my game

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
help me I cant save my game
This has happened to others before but I never understood how. First, make sure you game folder is somewhere the game has the rights to create a folder (not Program Files). In the "www" folder, create a folder named "save". Run the game and you should be able to save and load.

Reactions: yekyaw

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does Ballzack have a new walkthrough? his older walkhrough was much more helpful. Ms Turner has a quest now but I have no idea how to start it and progress thru it.
Nope. @ballzak has not been seen for a while now. This happens with contributors. They are a temporary resource. @Kertug has made an updated walkthrough that covers Mrs. Turner and all the other teachers.

You simply attend classes enough times to trigger the events. Gym class will have a swimsuit event (after 10 gym classes) that will setup the remaining teacher quest lines. After that and the 10th history class, Mrs. Turner will hold a pop quiz and your progress with her will depend on how well you do.

Reactions: yekyaw

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
can some plz tell me how to talk with amy in basement???
You go down into the basement and click on her. Talking ensues. You're not being specific enough.

You probably mean: how do I give the photo of Chloe and Amy's boyfriend to Amy? If so, simply talk with her in the basement and she rebuffs you. Then, when you enter your room after midnight, you will automatically decide to send the photo to Amy using the WhassApp app on your mobile. Amy's quest will automatically continue. This is all spelled out in the walkthrough on the

OnSetout

Mar 2, 2018
when i give package to maria she tells me to go to school and then i get teleported to class directly. I even tried giving package on weekend but completely got trapped in school. Can anyone tell me how to avoid this bug.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
i have another problem when i put working days above 20 or pre20 it just doesn't want to start tynas quest where they argue can anyone help?
Have you put it to 10 first and seen the non-paying reward with Ameria?
Do that and then change to 20.

In all programs there needs to be an "If..Then"
If you didn't do scene 1 "Amaria work 10+scene'" you won't get "work Amaria 20"

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
when i give package to maria she tells me to go to school and then i get teleported to class directly. I even tried giving package on weekend but completely got trapped in school. Can anyone tell me how to avoid this bug.
This is not a bug, it is the new Maria's quest, read the updateted walkthrough posted on OP.

Reactions: OnSetout

poiuztrewqwertzuiop

Dec 30, 2017
Have you put it to 10 first and seen the non-paying reward with Ameria?
Do that and then change to 20.

In all programs there needs to be an "If..Then"
If you didn't do scene 1 "Amaria work 10+scene'" you won't get "work Amaria 20"
so i fixed that issue by going on previus save but now im stuck at this part

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes