Jun 17, 2018
Guys, i'm using the latest v1.8+xtras version. When i try to do the laura quest, after she comes in MC room, the next day the walkthough says that she is standing near the garage door in the house, but when i go to the garage door, she is not there. Any knows what's wrong? Is it because i haven't started the amy quest?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Guys, i'm using the latest v1.8+xtras version. When i try to do the laura quest, after she comes in MC room, the next day the walkthough says that she is standing near the garage door in the house, but when i go to the garage door, she is not there. Any knows what's wrong? Is it because i haven't started the amy quest?
On the weekend at night.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
[QUOTE="Gudfella, post: 1023528, member: 691640"

Changelog didn't say anything about Maria. I've tried it and I too can no longer get Maria's (random) sex scene. I didn't notice this before because I was too busy doing Laura/Amy.

Does anyone else get Maria's (random) sex scene to trigger in v1.8 FE?

so little shit the only thing that does not make her look like a whore, since after fucking her she does not want to know anything about you neither on the beach, nor over the phone, so if she fixes it or something for the next patch or actulization that put

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
So in order to see Amy at night around 20:00 we have to finish the crime gang quest right?
If you meant after talking with Matthew at High Neighborhood and she is not inside your room the same night, then yeah.

Dude, nothing happens at weekend. Idk what's wrong. I don't see Amy standing near the her room nor do i see laura near the garage room in her quest
Is this not after the interview? Sorry I was confused there. Have you gotten the key to her room yet?

Jun 17, 2018
Yep, i got the key to her room. I have also caught her masturbating on webcam. According to the walkthrough, the next day she is supposed to be near the door of the garage room so we take her to the interview, but she is just not there near the garage door! So what's wrong.... :/

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Yep, i got the key to her room. I have also caught her masturbating on webcam. According to the walkthrough, the next day she is supposed to be near the door of the garage room so we take her to the interview, but she is just not there near the garage door! So what's wrong.... :/
You need a car. Buy it at Golden Town. Exit east from East Town.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
If you meant after talking with Matthew at High Neighborhood and she is not inside your room the same night, then yeah.

Is this not after the interview? Sorry I was confused there. Have you gotten the key to her room yet?
Yeah I didn't see her in my room at 20:00 after talking to him (I used firebane'smod to change the hour a less since it was 21 when I arrived), , so I'm going to assume I have to finish the crime gang quest.

Jul 16, 2018
Before use of RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 always backup your save.

Open the program, select your save to open, from menu select Advanced → Edit Switches and Variables, opens Switches and Variables tabs, scroll down to find variable or switch you seek, check the square if is unchecked for True, Unchek for False. Save and exit, load your save.
Thank you but I can't click on Edit Switches and Variables. That's unclickable

PawtatoeP

May 12, 2018
Why can't I advance the story from talking with Maria's Boss. The Walk through said to wait for "In evening Jaqueline appear and rape you" but it never came...

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
as a previous name the random night event does not appear but I did not notice in the kitchen either

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
from 0:00 the first time
to the teacher's house you can only go to save her every day in the afternoon and the weekend in the morning, not at night

fear59

Jul 25, 2017
Thank you but I can't click on Edit Switches and Variables. That's unclickable
You have to edit orginal save game, not copy. RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 to edit Switches and Variables need \www\data\System.json for Variables. If you edit a copy of saved game and want to edit Switches and Variables you have to copy \www\data directory

edgy123

May 14, 2017
i am stuck at laura's quest where i have to buy comic collections.
shasha would keep telling me to see Jazmine in her office

also for brenda's quest line, i can't enter the pharmacy in day time as it will skip one day of time as soon as i enter it.

i'm getting these bugs is it because i've loaded a very old save?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes