Mar 14, 2018
one question

i entered some random house and there was a guy named Richard, no idea who the fuck he is. I just went it and punched him in the face without any explanation. lol

mack1616

Jan 20, 2018
Can anyone help me with JET's main quest? Guide says that i need to go to bookstore at 20:00, but by that time, the bookstore is already closed. I've already finished talking to Morgan about the special class ticket and i already tried doing the endurance class with her.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
its for laura and amy only...I'm guessing they're planned at some point since the option exists.
I hope those scenes would be at 1.9... I thougth we'll get a thresome, but theses extras were way better! Maybe Maria would join MC and Laura instead of just caught them...
Can't wait for Maria and Sarah afrodisiac scenes...

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
i am stuck at laura's quest where i have to buy comic collections.
shasha would keep telling me to see Jazmine in her office

also for brenda's quest line, i can't enter the pharmacy in day time as it will skip one day of time as soon as i enter it.

i'm getting these bugs is it because i've loaded a very old save?
Are you using Kertug walkthrough?

Can anyone help me with JET's main quest? Guide says that i need to go to bookstore at 20:00, but by that time, the bookstore is already closed. I've already finished talking to Morgan about the special class ticket and i already tried doing the endurance class with her.
Need to advance Sarah's quest until you get the 4th tinymon card and do all of Jet's lesson.

i have one problem i cant start the game
Not sure but maybe you need ?

mack1616

Jan 20, 2018
Are you using Kertug walkthrough?

Need to advance Sarah's quest until you get the 4th tinymon card and do all of Jet's lesson.

Not sure but maybe you need ?
i've already finished Sarah's 4th card where she and her friend had some fun with the MC's horse dick. How do i finish all jet's lesson? make her orgasm or just view both of the endurance and ability lesson?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
i've already finished Sarah's 4th card where she and her friend had some fun with the MC's horse dick. How do i finish all jet's lesson? make her orgasm or just view both of the endurance and ability lesson?
Endurance 5 lessons I think. Same goes for ability. Do it all until you can't learn anymore.

I do that but just appears as coffee shop like thing
What do you mean? It's a store with Amaria inside.

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
i
you need to do ability and endurance 5 times to complete all, equivalent of 10 days.5 days to max endurance and 5 days to max ability(skill) then you can go to bookstore and start the jet's quest...(need to go 20:00 use car if its already 20:00...then enter bookstore and there will be cutscene..:)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Guys need help im stuck when in hotel with sarah..

PS :
Im playing with android version
if you're playing v1.8Fixed+Xtras, tapping the upper part of your screen should solve your problem

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes