Feb 26, 2018
Anyone else feel like Arnold in Total Recall playing this game?
Casually minding my own business and then..

The bugs in this game are savage AF
Be cautious, my dudes

Reactions: Jstain

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
whoa, this game is...this game is really somethin huh? Character models are all over the place, THAT OPENING MUSIC, broken english for some reason, dad is introduced and is immediately gone, rushed character intros at a breakneck pace and just.....we had sex in the fuckin intro and it's over before we even figure out the mechanics, apparently we suck at it? And then we're just dumped into a school to look for pokemon cards. Apparently I have stats?! I have 1000 hp? Why? One mp? Okay?????? I can equip items.....the body parts are in spanish????? What is happening?!

Thats just the first five minutes wooo boy what the hell did I just walk into??!

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
whoa, this game is...this game is really somethin huh? Character models are all over the place, THAT OPENING MUSIC, broken english for some reason, dad is introduced and is immediately gone, rushed character intros at a breakneck pace and just.....we had sex in the fuckin intro and it's over before we even figure out the mechanics, apparently we suck at it? And then we're just dumped into a school to look for pokemon cards. Apparently I have stats?! I have 1000 hp? Why? One mp? Okay?????? I can equip items.....the body parts are in spanish????? What is happening?!

Thats just the first five minutes wooo boy what the hell did I just walk into??!
Hahaha, you have no idea.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
"This is my pupil"

"you are exited"

is this a meme game???

I almost wanna see someone do a let's play of this. It's fucking hilarious

Feb 26, 2018
^And yet this is one of the few games where the Big Ass tag is legit & warranted, one of the few developers who have the ass man in heart and mind. He who has the audacity, culture, and pioneering vision to put twerking in a game! I prostrate myself before all this this bootyful glory. Praise this guy for his love of thicc. Long live this Beggar Of Net.

And fuck all those mark ass games on this site using those default barbie bimbo models with the waist to hip ratio of a 12 year old boy. The masses can keep that bullshit. I'll take the booty please.

I support this game, and any future game(s) my man makes.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Can someone summarize the "Say naughty words to Sarah" post on Patreon? Thx in advance
She'll have some youtube video (ingame) and the patrons quotes will be the comment section. Very few memes, a lot of cringe from what I saw

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
believe me bubu it's about to be your pr"oblem

"Oh! Mother of mine!"

"I'll blow your balls off"

was this ran through google translate? My god

"i would paid to see teachers ass on display"

No, seriously. How is this game not like, a 4chan meme or something? NEarly every line is quotable even random npc lines

"this park is so fun

"go play to beach"

or my favorite npc line "it's"

I gotta say, the environments are weirdly big and detailed randomly...this is the biggest and most "alive" towns I've seen in a game like this ever. And like, everyone has their own house, There are SO many areas! How long has this game been in devlopment?! and there are a shit ton of characters this is nuts

Honestly though all I need is the red headed sister who is into pokemon. like, she is worth it by herself

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Holy...Holy shit I thought the twerking was a joke!! She...the character twerked!!! This game is.....this game is legendary

I was laughing so hard I think I ruptured something

Archeum

Aug 10, 2018
Doing rachel's test, i get stuck on copying mss.taylor's keys, the school gate is up and i cant find anyway to leave the school?

mesut

Oct 25, 2017
Hello,

In Amy's quest, I ran into a bug. Amy never steals, so '' Dad '' never blames me. How can I solve the problem here? Or could you guys send me the registration file of the moment the father got angry at us?

D

Deleted member 555938

Well the character models are thick, thats what counts although there is some weird stuff that should be fixed.
The broken english is something which has been in the game since the beginning, I dont know if he ever wants to fix it.

The opening music is really retarded though, before it was the epic sax guy, I preferred that tbh.

JordanG

Jun 26, 2018
Love this game. Think I might seriously be addicted.

I do have a few issues though.

1. Whenever I try to go to the pharmacy to get keratine the day resets and I end up back in my room. Any ideas why this might be happening?

2. Can you progress past just sex with Jet after her storyline is complete? I keep getting increase love, but nothing ever changes.

3. I can't seem to figure out how to give Maggie the aphrodisiac.

4. How many of these damn tinymon toys does sarah have to steal before I get anything to happen with the butt plug?

Thanks

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Love this game. Think I might seriously be addicted.

I do have a few issues though.

1. Whenever I try to go to the pharmacy to get keratine the day resets and I end up back in my room. Any ideas why this might be happening?

2. Can you progress past just sex with Jet after her storyline is complete? I keep getting increase love, but nothing ever changes.

3. I can't seem to figure out how to give Maggie the aphrodisiac.

4. How many of these damn tinymon toys does sarah have to steal before I get anything to happen with the butt plug?

Thanks
1. Read the Main Quest walkthrough linked at first page.

2. No.

3. You do not have to give the aphrodisiac, just have it in your inventory.

4. Read the Main Quest walkthrough linked at first page.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes