OderflaSol

Jun 6, 2017
i dont know what to do with amy's quest i got derek photo but when i try to talk to her in the basement the only thing she says is "get out loser" and i dont know how to continue her quest line

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It has to by at nigh (or maybe midnight?) and he will be in front of the bar (south east of the map)

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So is doctor robson Our main characters birth mother/dads ex wife? I havent't reached far enough into dads story yet but all the signs are pointing to that

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
cant talk to bliss to progress daisy story. any solution?
search "bliss daisy" in forum engine>uncheck "search in titles only">check "in this thread"> and youll find this post

you will need to use RPGSaveEdit from this post, is easy to use once you try a couple of times>

Also we should note that this is a detail not covered in the walkthrough, on main page! @ballzak @Kertug

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi! I've just started v1.8 and I am horrified by the wipe of Laura's story! Laura was one of the characters I loved most, her personality and background (working at the pharmacy, how her progression entwines with other events, the pool date...) was reallly hyped by this version and I only asked for a completion of the sex interactions with maybe a little of progression of her story! she didnt need much! but this version totally sets her to the low tier characters, a real loss to the game :':)':)'(
(I know that probably is to link her to the My New Life 2 events, but Im sure that also former Laura character could have been used!)

U

User_196312

Hi everyone.

Someone can send me a save 1.7 with dad mafia pls i deleted mine. =)

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
so when you have to work a certain amount at a job to reach a milestone do they count number of days worked or number of times you work? So say do I only have to work 25 days if I come back twice in one day?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
can confirm that it's actually number of times worked which is cool for those who don't save edit(thouhj honestly no real reason not to)

especially since that apparently took me a half hour...not worth it either way imo

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
can confirm that it's actually number of times worked which is cool for those who don't save edit(thouhj honestly no real reason not to)

especially since that apparently took me a half hour...not worth it either way imo
Work events trigger every ten work days.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hy everyone! What do i need to do in order to play v1.8 with my save from v1.7? Please help me
copy your v1.7 "save" folder into the new v1.8 ...\My New Life\www folder
Hi everyone.

Someone can send me a save 1.7 with dad mafia pls i deleted mine. =)
In case you dont have any saves on your "save" folder start a new game and save on the first slot, then replace that file with the one that is compressed

portgas5320

Sep 27, 2017
Could someone tell me how to open the door of Laura's room? please, I already have the key but it will not let me open the fucking door

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes