Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
is there any way to enter Mrs Taylor house after she changes his key? pardon me, if there is less than 100 i will search it but this thread almost reach 1k. so its very tiring. i try using saveeditor online but it didnt change or i am who doesnt know ho to use it

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
is there any way to enter Mrs Taylor house after she changes his key? pardon me, if there is less than 100 i will search it but this thread almost reach 1k. so its very tiring. i try using saveeditor online but it didnt change or i am who doesnt know ho to use it
If I remember after you caught Ronald with Mrs Taylor you left the key to Mrs.Taylor's house in the red mailbox near her house,see If it's there

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
If you take Ms Taylor kays during ths Rachel's quest and after make a copy you didn't return the keys in time, then Ms Taylor change the lock and you can't continue her quest line.

Reactions: serpentine_lush

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
thanks for ur answer, but how to trigger it? when is it happen?
If you take Ms Taylor kays during ths Rachel's quest and after make a copy you didn't return the keys in time, then Ms Taylor change the lock and you can't continue her quest line.
Like Kertug saied if you didn't make a copy to Mrs Taylor's keys in time she will change keys and you can't her quest line and visit her, try to click on the red mailbox near her house if you completed her quest if the keys are bot there then you have to start Mrs. Taylor quest again

Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
Like Kertug saied if you didn't make a copy to Mrs Taylor's keys in time she will change keys and you can't her quest line and visit her, try to click on the red mailbox near her house if you completed her quest if the keys are bot there then you have to start Mrs. Taylor quest again
I got it, i got the copy but failed to back at school, should i start new game again? I stuck here. Recent event is meeting with maria boss

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I got it, i got the copy but failed to back at school, should i start new game again? I stuck here. Recent event is meeting with maria boss
Start the game again and go back at school in time with the copy of the keys.
You can just follow 1.8 walkthrough to pass the quest

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
downloaded the mega link but i just get corrupted file... file size is huge but filled with errors so it doesnt extract. any ideas?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes