OderflaSol

Jun 6, 2017
i cant end pam's quest, after finding all the clues i need to talk to her on recces but when i do that she only says "hi cutie" and thats it, any ideas of what should i do here

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I know there will be My New Life 2 and that is great but I would like to play a game with this art style in different setting or maybe a female character.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks man but i know that i played this game a long time but i deleted my save because i'm a dumbass dude. =)

Edit: I forgot how to change the name?? because is your save with your name not mine.
To change your name in game:
1. go to:
2. upload the savegame file you want to change
3. go to the bottom of the page and click on the button "file unpack"
4. now the file will be unpacked into a text box, click one time into the text box and press "control" + "f" (control find or the hotkey you have to search if your language is not english)
5. then find genu (the name I gave to the character) and replace the name with the one you want
6. download the file with the button at the bottom of the page and copy it to your save folder

Reactions: Stealthblack

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
how often does this game update? I played through the whole thing previously but I am waiting for it to have a bunch more content before replaying. Also someone mentioned a sequel to this game, does that mean its almost finished?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Ok, enough is enough and you're all just wrong!

The only character in this whole game that is worth any further development is Liz. That's right, Liz who runs the kiosk (the stand) in the Old Quarter.

Now think about it:
  • A shaggy brunette with a sassy attitude, dressed tight and bare-midriffed in black, who runs her own business.
  • She *somehow* has just what anybody needs for whatever quest they've gotten themselve into.
  • She runs an open, undefended, unprotected retail business by herself on the street.
  • Everyone knows her and no one harasses her.
  • She *somehow* runs this business between:
    • A pharmacy known for under-the-counter drug-dealing.
    • A sleazy stripper pub with organized crime connections.
    • A suspicious construction site that never progresses and that seems to have more business dealing with people who happen to drop by with private business that in the construction business.
    • The home of a local teacher who receives an awful lot of after-hours student visits.
    • The home of a disreputable MC with way too many girlfriends who always seem to be just fine with each other, and who is the son of a known lieutenant in one of the major city crime families.
    • A shady weapon shop that deals in any form of key replication.
    • A beach concession strip that seems to do a lot of *business* but where no one is ever willing to sell you anything.
    • A street bum who seems homeless but deals in the most obscure and outrageous merchandise, and who is the main information broker in the city.
    • And, all of this *conveniently* just outside but well in the influence of the murky and police-ignored shady dealings of East Town.
There must be one HELL of a story behind this mysterious raven-tressed beauty, and I think it completely eclipses all of the other prissy high-school girl target-character wanna-bees.

Then again, I may have taken a little too much cough medicine for my flu. <cough> <cough> :cryingface: <snnuuuuuuck!> <sniff> :closedtongue:
I've just found that there is already a scene* with Liz in Hornet pub at night ~1:00amx'Dx'Dx'D! as if BON heard your prayers ;)
(*dunno if already know by everybody, just didnt know of it myself) ANTICLIMAX WARNING: the scene contains no further character development :cryingface:

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
So it seems i'm stuck on Maria's quest, been doing chores for 15 days and i can't progress ,when i go to the beach she tells me to go away, tried visiting the dining room at different times but there is no one there.

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
Hello
Can anyone provide me Info about MNL 1.9 ....about quest and when it is releasing
Thx in Advance

Oct 29, 2017
So it seems i'm stuck on Maria's quest, been doing chores for 15 days and i can't progress ,when i go to the beach she tells me to go away, tried visiting the dining room at different times but there is no one there.
You're probably looking at the wrong walkthrough. You've got to go to Maria's room at 19:00, then the beach on weekend should progress just fine.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Hello
Can anyone provide me Info about MNL 1.9 ....about quest and when it is releasing
Thx in Advance

Test Version date release: 29/ Sep / 2018
Conntent

• Finish quest Sarah
  • Full quest Shasha
  • Full house events Shasha

Reactions: american

OderflaSol

Jun 6, 2017
im stuck with pam's quest, after finding all the clues i need to talk to her on recces but when i do that she only says "hi cutie" and thats it, any ideas of what should i do here

american

Apr 24, 2017

Test Version date release: 29/ Sep / 2018
Conntent

• Finish quest Sarah
  • Full quest Shasha
  • Full house events Shasha
will this be last Version and he will start My New Life 2?? or do you have any I idea thank you

badboy271

Dec 13, 2017
quest beth : go to tui mafia's hide out and talk to the girl as soon as she enter,
please help where I can find tui mafia's hide out

american

Apr 24, 2017
Yes after 1.9 he's gonna start working on My New Life 2 and this is a leaked pic of MC and Laura on My New Life 2 and as you can see MC is more mature and taller than now.
Thank you bro and yes and Laura look more hotter to but Laura is my favorite any way hehe

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes