ericai

May 14, 2018
Can someone tell me when and where did Beggar of Net say that v1.9 is the last version of MNL1 and after that he will begin MNL2? I have never seen he said those words.

hathaison2708

May 3, 2018
Why i can't find the stealth girl when i came East Town tks.
And 1 more thing that i couldn't find my swimsuit in anywhere someone help me pls. tks

Romeollo

Aug 15, 2018
If you search you can find the anwer here:

thx but i already got Rpgmaker editor and used the set 450 false 451 true and 196(or whatever the numer was i forget) to 10.

i still cant get pass hi cute guy at recess, i just want to skip the whole mission and go to her home if you know the sets i need to turn on and off for that would be great

Antiquity

Aug 1, 2018
Why i can't find the stealth girl when i came East Town tks.
And 1 more thing that i couldn't find my swimsuit in anywhere someone help me pls. tks
Go to south east most lane of East town. She will be after midnight between 2 buildings.

swimsuit is in your room near the lamp.

Antiquity

Aug 1, 2018
Also, am sure this has been posted here before but the solution for the Daisy bug is simple -

1. Daisy Christian Fight keeps repeating - You should have picked Nina's mafia. No problem. Edit Daisy Quest variable (I think 138) to 100 and this should move the story ahead.

2. Not able to get her text after the kissing scene and she keeps saying she isnt ready. And your not able to sleep on the bed. This bug is actually caused by you not being able to sleep on the bed, the trigger for the text messages from Daisy. Use the save edit to Switch off Wassap Daisy switch and change Amor Daisy to 2000. You should get all her scenes now. Its buggy but you can complete the story.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
so am sure its been asked and answered before but how to i edit my save so that Pam starts home visits..... i tried to do the quests and even did the set edits as per the walkthrough but no matter i do, after i find markus in the vents and head back to class at recess i cant give Pam anything and even after checking my items after getting out of the vents i dont see any cam from markus.... so i would just like to skip to the home visits if possible or any other way to fix it would be appreciated thx
Using save editor on line or RPG editor, change variable 21 relationship Pam to 25, that should work to get you in her door.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm having trouble with this part of the walkthrough
"- Search clues of Stalker." When say say all clues is solved go to talk to Pam in Recces.

But when I go to talk to her, she only responds "Hi Bily (My MC name)" can anyone help me?

wolfas

Jun 30, 2018
there is any repetables scenes with maria besides when she go to our room after midnight???
i know that exists, but there is more?

wolfas

Jun 30, 2018
A list of the teachers that fudemos in the game:
Ms.Turner (History) - FUCKED
Ms.Taylor (Math) - FUCKED
Ms.Liz (Art) - FUCKED
Ms.Jordan (Chemistry) - FUCKED
Gym teacher - ? (Does anyone know how to fuck her?)
the gym teacher dont have content yet, i think

Reactions: Furyan

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
A list of the teachers we can fuck in the game:
Ms.Liz (Art) - FUCKED

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
A list of the teachers we can fuck in the game:
Ms.Liz (Art) - FUCKED
We can't at this moment...

veryshit

Jun 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to obtain Scenes special for Amy and Laura?
I finished the quest line for them and put aphrodisiac in food.
But after I put aphrodisiac in Amy's food, I can't put aphrodisiac for Laura.
Is that a bug? Or I did something wrong?
When and where can I get the scenes?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
i got bugged when i didn't recieve any photo of jet to go on the quest how i can fix it. Help me pls
That Photo of Jet will appear to your Inventory after/during Hospital scene in Jet's storyline. You need to use it yourself to call Jet and continue the storyline...

Reactions: hathaison2708
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes