partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
btw if i missed 35 days could i get the storyline w amy. tks for helpingme
Do you mean 35 Game Days have passed or what? Because Amy's is not one of time critical parts of MNL.
Storyline with Amy starts with catching Derek with Chloe in Hornet Pub...

Reactions: hathaison2708

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Nope im just a new try to finish w walkthrought :noexpression:
Ok, then the second question is have you finished succesfully "Grounded by Maria Because of Alley Boobjob" -part in the beginning?? And done Lab job for Maria before Day 30??? And finally have you progressed Sarah storyline up to having contact with Hornets and Nesrot????

-EDithed-

Romeollo

Aug 15, 2018
can someone help me with Tyna quest i dont know why she does not show up after school near the bus stop anymore, and yes i did join a gang and finished my fighter training and i did try the variable 103 set to 17, does not work, and when i talk to her before class and recess its just her normal random chats, nothing to do with the quest. Am i missing something

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
SAVEGAME LIBRARY v2.0 fixed+extras
The savegame library has been updated to v2.0. Its a collection of 51Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots or some quests)

TO USE THE SAVEGAMES FIRST YOU HAVE TO CREATE DUMMY SAVES IN YOUR GAME AND OVERWRITE THEM WITH THE FILES YOU WANT TO USE
(check the readme file for more info)

Savegame library v2.0 (51MB)

Savegame of the 4 mafias with v2.0 complete (4 files)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!

If you want to change the name of the main character to one of your liking check here on

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Can't get this to open on Mac, tried to terminal in and chmod +x nwjs but the app doesn't seem to launch. I'll check through the thread, but if there's a quick comment to help, much appreciated.

zaecha

Apr 4, 2017
At last! I had been creating a savegame library with all the scenes of the game and now it is finished!! it is 40Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots or some quests)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case it is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!
thank's broo u are life saver

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone help me, I'm on the 42nd, and nothing of the rosalva event start, can anyone help?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes