Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i can't find the rival cheerleaders in anywhere in school any1 help me pls
Of course you can't, you do not look for the cheerleaders, you look for their uniforms, travel to corridors and search for glowing stars on the lockers to steal the uniforms.

RipSoul

Apr 18, 2018
Ran into a problem. Got invited to Daisy's friend bikini pool party and got stuck inside the garage. I did not save the progress I made so I called a date with someone to teleport me out of there. Is there a way to reset that event again or do I have to start the game over?

Alexon

Feb 25, 2018
won't there be any content with Lucy Robson? (the real mother)....... i have been waiting for her since long ..... :'3

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
won't there be any content with Lucy Robson? (the real mother)....... i have been waiting for her since long ..... :'3
You'll probably either get it in New Life 2 after Beggar manages to somehow make her not related to you at all despite everything saying otherwise or never due to Patreon's rules about restricted content(Incest).

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
can any one help me this is more then 50 time i work in garage and he dont fuck her
in Marble garage help guys

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Read The Main Quest Walkthrough linked to OP, you will find the solution.
But I'm following the walkthrough, do not understand what happened? does anyone know if you can see the variable or its switch to activate?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
But I'm following the walkthrough, do not understand what happened? does anyone know if you can see the variable or its switch to activate?
Hmmm.
a) If after the arrest of Ronald, Rozalva did not appear: From Main Quests Walkthrough page 20 (Save after the first Friday after Ronald has been arrested. Use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true “check the square”. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start her quest).
b) If you do Rozalva's recess you need 15 times to finish (BoN forget to change Rozalava recess). You can use cheat to finish Rozalva recess.

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Hopefully in the next release or sequel, we'll get extra sex positions were girl, especially the escasty once.

badboy271

Dec 13, 2017
Now she wants Ketamine, go to Pharmacy and talk with Laura go to down stair and talk
with her If you have good relationship you have a scene If not nothing happen, come back
I'm stuck in pharmacy,please help

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Search all the lockers in first floor,, go to left and right corridor.

Work days are changed, now you have to work 10 days for first event and 20 days for second event.
yes i know this but i bring the soling car after then this just she tell me every day the same word she say are you ready for work not 20 i have 50 time work but i dont see the second event can you pleas help me

Reactions: animeking2264

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Now she wants Ketamine, go to Pharmacy and talk with Laura go to down stair and talk
with her If you have good relationship you have a scene If not nothing happen, come back
I'm stuck in pharmacy,please help
Read Main Quests Walkthrough v. 1.8: for help about ketamine.
yes i know this but i bring the soling car after then this just she tell me every day the same word she say are you ready for work not 20 i have 50 time work but i dont see the second event can you pleas help me
So you activate the first event, if you want you can post here your save to check it.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I can't use the UnRen.bat with the game, is there any other option for decompile files? thanks
UnRen.bat is for games made with the Ren'Py engine, and this game is made with RPGM.

If you download my crunched version, the assets (images, movies, and sounds) are already decrypted. Or you can download the tool here:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes