Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
I am Russian.
Who can help with the passage in Russian?
Help with what?
Tell me where you stucked and I'll help you. I'll try.
Скажи где ты застрял и я помогу. Попробую во всяком случае.

Killerferraris

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys this is my first entry in this forum and congrats to the criators o this forum.

so i have a couple issues if anyone can help i woulb be gratefull, how i increase my strength because both chinatown and the basement they say that im not strong enough .

and the second is to have a car where i can get a car?

thanks and cumps

ericai

May 14, 2018
BON is a fxxking gorgeous genius, I have never seen other game which has such beautiful characters, have you seen?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys this is my first entry in this forum and congrats to the criators o this forum.

so i have a couple issues if anyone can help i woulb be gratefull, how i increase my strength because both chinatown and the basement they say that im not strong enough .

and the second is to have a car where i can get a car?

thanks and cumps
1.I believe you can train your strenght in the Gym in Chinatown and the gym is where a guy is standing near a building,enter inside and click on the girl to the left.

2.You can buy a vehicle in the new city after East Town(basically where you visit the art teacher if you did the teachers quest)go all the way to the right,pass the gas station then go right and you will be transported to the new city then search this building.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I seem to have encountered a bug, I dunno if anyone knows what I did wrong?

I am currently at the very beginning, on Maria's part 1, I have seen the scene where she is exercising in the living room. I meet her at midnight in the living room, I click "Yes" to watch a movie, I get "You watching a movie" and then it ends there. The walkthrough, which I've followed to the letter, says that I should be brought upstairs?

NVM, figured it out. The walkthrough said to watch tv with mom at midnight, you actually had to watch it twice in a row for the event to happen.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes