partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Sorry! but this makes no sense? I've got the Same issue with Brenda's Quest!
Is it really so hard to find that Pharmacist?! Now for real, don't you speak to anyone in game?? They won't bite if you try talk to them. And if you bother to check the area around you'll see there's certain changes in population in streets sometimes. Maybe there's someone who is daytime working indoors and after work hours is outside the buildings?

I haven't had any problems with Pharmacy. Is it really bugged?
Well, need to check if I have some save left from that part and check what I did...

Reactions: Jackbite

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
As soon as you enter the pharmacy, The game Transports you back into your Bedroom!
From Walkthrough linked at OP:
To get the Ketamine go to the New Neighborhood at 19:00 hours, you can find the drunk
pharmacist opposite the pub, talk to him, when he leaves, he lost the pharmacy keys, take the
keys and go to Old Quarter, enter to pharmacy look for the arrow and get the ketamine.
Visit Brenda again at school during recess and give her the Ketamine. She will then ask you to
get her Hair from a mother.

Reactions: Jackbite
Jul 14, 2017
Please, someone have the save with the threesome with sara and carol? i think that my game have a bug. it will be really help me out, they are my favorite characters.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Please, someone have the save with the threesome with sara and carol? i think that my game have a bug. it will be really help me out, they are my favorite characters.
There's no threesome with Sara and Carol! (I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing for it) But there's with Sandra and Carol. But it is random scene so you have to try it until it happens. For example: Go first to visit Sandra and if it doesn't happen exit without interacting with her and ring the doorbell again. If it doesn't happen go and visit Carol then. And same drill, enter, if not happen, exit and re-enter. Simple!

But they have to be high in Love and Relationship. Which you can easily check by checking if they ask you to go with them to Bathroom during Recess in School...

Jul 14, 2017
There's no threesome with Sara and Carol! (I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing for it) But there's with Sandra and Carol. But it is random scene so you have to try it until it happens. For example: Go first to visit Sandra and if it doesn't happen exit without interacting with her and ring the doorbell again. If it doesn't happen go and visit Carol then. And same drill, enter, if not happen, exit and re-enter. Simple!

But they have to be high in Love and Relationship. Which you can easily check by checking if they ask you to go with them to Bathroom during Recess in School...
OMG !!! i confuse the names hahaha sorry. But i have a another question, i have a bug with Jet quest. I still her papers from the mansion but at the next day i want to give her at night in her house it say "its too late" and when go to the library the quest start all over again (when she is gonna be rape). Someone knows how to fix this bug????? please help.

huskargn123

Nov 23, 2017
guys can u help me my file 1.8 version have some error i cant g to old quartet and there is notif !flame4.png bla2 cant load downloaded from filesupload server

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I want to know If I choose the russians can I see more Maria scenes? How to trigger? @pokerface that pic in your avatar is from this game? How to get that event?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
The 1.9 version should drop in approximately 24 hours now assuming there are no delays. I am ecstatic that Shasha will get content finally. Hope her sex scenes have some good poses.

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Could someone help me? i'm doing sarah's quest an i am at the part where i am asking about the party and than i go to see Rachael and i should be getting a scene, but i'm not, i just leave after asking her no Bj or anything.

Never mind, figured it out. SO i've already gone past and didn't get the scene is this going to effect carol story? i remembered i had the same issue in 17 but still got with carol, except one scene.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes