Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a way to skip/accelerate sex scenes? It takes like 2-3 minutes to complete them sometimes.
Yes there is, you can press the "Q" key during the sex scene, be aware that using this button may stuck the image, so before the sex scene save.
#ASK

Why this game download compress corrupt img system icon.png?

View attachment 155376
If you use the Compressed Version of the game with Firebane's mod, this don't work, uninstall the mod.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
4. Скорее всего я неправильно начал беседовать с Бет на перерыве и у меня к окончанию разговора нет сцены в туалете((( Что надо подправить в сейве чтобы сцену вернуть?

5. А есть инфа когда будет русская версия?
You need to join to the Russian mob :)

Reactions: _Roxas_

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Question about Maria/Mom: I've done the main quest line until I chose between her and dad, then we fucked. Is there anything else after that? Any repeat scenes like Rachel?

Jul 14, 2017
Please, can someone tell me were live Miss.Taylor? i did the quest for her naked picture, but i dont remambered were she live and i have to go to her house at midnight.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
when i got brenda Q, she asked me to take ketimine for her @_@
Well, if you can't go to Pharmacy by yourself, how about trying to find someone who can go there? Or have access to Pharmacy?? Who may have some hobby which may be helpful in getting access to Pharmacy. Like for example likes to go to drink evening times. To the point when isn't not served anymore in Pub...

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Hello! new to the game and now currently in the mafia choosing arc.. Saw the walkthrough but it isn't comprehensive enough.

Edits
So here's the question.
1.Which mafia should i choose?
2.Which has the best fuck scene?
3.What are the advantages of each mafioso ? 4.What consequence does it give by choosing it. Advance tnx!

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hello! new to the game and now currently in the mafia choosing arc.. Saw the walkthrough but it isn't comprehensive enough.

Edits
So here's the question.
1.Which mafia should i choose?
2.Which has the best fuck scene?
3.What are the advantages of each mafioso ? 4.What consequence does it give by choosing it. Advance tnx!
Main consequence is losing Maria if you choose certain Mafias. Every Mafia have a 'special girl'. There's some differences in Mafias but only slight ones. I have always chosen The Hornets because it's connected to storylines and have no effects in those. In short: Save before you choose and copy that save-file somewhere if you want choose again. And the just try what ever sounds best at the moment. And reload if you are not satisfied...

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Main consequence is losing Maria if you choose certain Mafias. Every Mafia have a 'special girl'. There's some differences in Mafias but only slight ones. I have always chosen The Hornets because it's connected to storylines and have no effects in those. In short: Save before you choose and copy that save-file somewhere if you want choose again. And the just try what ever sounds best at the moment. And reload if you are not satisfied...
Does the current update have in depth gameplay on the mafioso or you can just casually choose for now? Also which among them (the mafias) has the most advantage and the most hot girl?

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Does the current update have in depth gameplay on the mafioso or you can just casually choose for now? Also which among them (the mafias) has the most advantage and the most hot girl?
No in-depth mafioso life lived so far. But: In a few storylines it's beneficial to be member of mafia. And in one have to be member. Basically all mafias have same kind of setup and benefits. But try yourself and see which have hottest girl (that's the main difference in addition to losing Maria). For me membership have been just one bucket of water in lake of My New Life. Nothing major, only a minor part...

Reactions: SlumberingNaM

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Thank, you really help me. A last question, anyone knows how to make the threesome whith Carol (is in carol walkthrough) and Sara? the walkthrough is very vague. it will help me really much and it dont say the how much has to be the love of sara.
Threesome with Carol and Sandra is random same way as is threesome with Nadine and Pam. Will happen when both are high in Love and Relationship. In other words: Sex with both have happened several times...

Reactions: CommanderOlympus
Jul 14, 2017
Please help, anyone knows how to make the threesome whith Carol (is in carol walkthrough) and Sara? the walkthrough is very vague. it will help me really much and it dont say the how much has to be the love of sara.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Well, if you can't go to Pharmacy by yourself, how about trying to find someone who can go there? Or have access to Pharmacy?? Who may have some hobby which may be helpful in getting access to Pharmacy. Like for example likes to go to drink evening times. To the point when isn't not served anymore in Pub...
Sorry! but this makes no sense? I've got the Same issue with Brenda's Quest!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes