stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
where i get the sunscream?
Use search tool on the thread (search for sunscreen), or check Kertugs walkthrough at OP page
I somehow got my car on the curb and now I cant move or anything?
Use your phone to spend time till you get teleported to bed
What are the differences between which Mafia you choose to join?
For playing experience choose the one more of your liking, or the one you think that has the hottest girls

Reactions: NewGuyOnTheBlock

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
For playing experience choose the one more of your liking, or the one you think that has the hottest girls
I honestly have no idea which Mafia has which girls, so unfortunately that doesn't help. Are there scenes or girls that become unattainable based on that choice? Tried to look at the walkthrough but it doesn't really clarify the differences between the Mafias or what is affected by the choice.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I honestly have no idea which Mafia has which girls, so unfortunately that doesn't help. Are there scenes or girls that become unattainable based on that choice? Tried to look at the walkthrough but it doesn't really clarify the differences between the Mafias or what is affected by the choice.
is not clear if some girls will be locked to a mafia. You access to Maria is locked if you choose the triads (and probably Warrens), and also would be hard to have access to your mom, Lucy if you side up with Warren.
Warren: the bad guys, scenes with Kayla (Warren's niece) 1 scene with Christians mom (you can also fuck her with other mafias if you win pussyfights) you fuck with LadyX at pussyfigths and have an extrascene with her on a side mission, probably in a future Bliss (maybe more of Christian's mom) maybe Maria and Lucy locked
Nesrot: the "cool" guys, scenes with Chloe, a scene with Jackeline (it should be expected to be developed more in a future)
Russian Mafia: not sure if more Maria content, a scene with Mila(one russian agent) a scene with svetlana (the russian henchwoman the one with sunglasses and a beret) probably Nina (the boss of russian mafia)
Triads mafia: DV (a chinese agent) sayuki (the secretary of the chinese boss) maybe aiko (bosses niece)

I'd reccomend playing Nesrot and Warrens as I feel they will have the most developed stories.

Reactions: Ouchmaker

Muffinman504

Mar 24, 2018
I read the walkthrough and in regards to the date with Sarah, it mentioned a scene where yall were in a hotel after the second date, but I've went on several dates with sarah and we still havent had the hotel scene. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I'm going to start asking this question about more RPGM games: Why not have a canonical name for the main character? He's an established and developed personality, making him undeniably a product of the author. He's not a player avatar, and customizing his name won't turn him into that. I doubt anyone hates the name Mike so much that we can't agree to use the same name to discuss him, and if someone does, then it's good that they aren't the author.

This is one of those unquestioned conventions of the engine. Wtf purpose does it serve?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Bug: I did Maria's first chore on Sat, and she sent me to school anyway. I got stuck in a classroom with no teacher, and nothing interactive, including the door. I had to make a date to get out.

What about calling him MC? Like everyone does
That also causes confusions when there's a character/object/stat/game mechanic referred to as that, or when MC is the best abbreviation for any of those. But writers tend to avoid using the protagonist's name more than once, so there's never any confusion. Also, see the reasons I stated above; esp that putting your name on it doesn't make it any less the author's character.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Bug: I did Maria's first chore on Sat, and she sent me to school anyway. I got stuck in a classroom with no teacher, and nothing interactive, including the door. I had to make a date to get out.
It is not exactly a bug, it is just a bad programming and i say that because Maria's chores don't work on weekends only on weekdays, if you have a save before first chore use it and it is better to skip the weekend and do the chore on Monday.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I want to start jets main quest but I cant get in the bookstore at 20:00 (it just says "its closed, back tomorrow") what to do?
You must have completed jet special classes and you must have spoken to her afterwards in her library, also you need to complete Sarah's quest till you give sarah and Saha the Zoodra elite

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Bug/Major Exploit: In the gaming store, you get ~700 cash every time you talk to the guy who sells games and peripherals.

It is not exactly a bug, it is just a bad programming
...I think you should reflect on that statement a bit more.

Sorry for the confusion, but Maria's first chore is to bring her package from the clothing store. Since my first date with Rachel was Fri night, the next morning she gave me that task and sent me to school.

I'm not sure if this was another bug, but when I called Rachel for a date from the classroom, she accepted. iirc from prev versions, she would turn me down until our next conversation and her exam quest.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
...I think you should reflect on that statement a bit more.

Sorry for the confusion, but Maria's first chore is to bring her package from the clothing store. Since my first date with Rachel was Fri night, the next morning she gave me that task and sent me to school.

I'm not sure if this was another bug, but when I called Rachel for a date from the classroom, she accepted. iirc from prev versions, she would turn me down until our next conversation and her exam quest.
Well, maybe this is a bug after all, i assume the bug triggered because of the weekend.

yeah I found out that I still had to talk in the library to her in the day, didn't state so in the walkthrough
You are right i didn't mention that in walkthrough (if you follow mine) because i didn't know at that time, when the Special Lessons finished, you must speak to Jet to activate the start of crime boss quest.

Zetsue

Feb 22, 2019
Hi all. Can someone help me ? I just finish amy quest . when i go back home in yet beat up and then the game closest . any idea how to fox this plz

Apr 17, 2018
Well, maybe this is a bug after all, i assume the bug triggered because of the weekend.

You are right i didn't mention that in walkthrough (if you follow mine) because i didn't know at that time, when the Special Lessons finished, you must speak to Jet to activate the start of crime boss quest.
Yeah using yours, despite the small criticism the walkthrough is awesome and helps a lot. Thanks a lot :)

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi all. Can someone help me ? I just finish amy quest . when i go back home in yet beat up and then the game closest . any idea how to fox this plz
Not sure I can understand what you mean, could you be more specific? do you mean your game crashes and closes or does it get stuck in a black screen? does the game crash at the second or at the first floor of your home? did you mean you get beaten up at your home? are you using a modded version?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Isn't endurance supposed to increase with Jet's training? I'm positive that it did in previous versions, and made achieving ahegao easy, and now I can't switch speeds quick enough to get girls to climax ahead of Mike. In my save files I can see Resistencia is 150 at the start of the game, and still 150 after all Jet's training. I don't recall as clearly what it was supposed to increase to, but I think at least 200, maybe 300.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes