Aug 8, 2018
Is there a way to skip text? I’ve restarted the game again and the fact that the text takes so long is kinda pissing me off...is there any way to skip?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
It wont leet me level up my love with Caroline, any idea why?? I can do house visits and dates and all, it is just no optiosn become available no matter how much times I visit her or go on dates.
There is a bug that prevents you from been able to raise her love level (variable 189 "Amor Carol") only by studying before your love with her is below 250 (each time you study with ther below that level is variable 188 "Mss Taylor love" the one increased) set variable 189 "Amor Carol" to 100 and then you should be able to kiss her, or give her expensive jewels to raise points and to progress from there on. Once you pass the 250 mark you can also study with her as it unlocks some scenes (I think each interaction has 2 scenes depending on your love with her) detailed this quite deeply (download the file and go to page 94)
Dates will raise your love level with her by 5 points if are sucessful so you will need to date her 20 times to be able to reach the 100 points mark (in the dates you will see different sex scenes when you are over 250 love points and a different one wen you are 500 love points, but is more efficient to build love points with interactions at her home and dating her afterwards to see the dating scenes(dating sex scenes will only trigger if the date has been successful and its controled by a random roll with 33% probability to trigger)) if you cant make it work upload your savegame to check

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Hello, i cant see Sarah appointment after using stink bomb at party, walkthrough say i must film Tom and Beth's mom, i did but cant see a scene outside beth's room and it wont take me to Markus house.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hello, i cant see Sarah appointment after using stink bomb at party, walkthrough say i must film Tom and Beth's mom, i did but cant see a scene outside beth's room and it wont take me to Markus house.
You probably are following the wrong walkthrough. Check Kertug's Walkthrough at it is quite detailed and will lead you rightly

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
I follow the Kertug's walk through. Subsequently completed quests till Amy's quest plus Sandra, Marge, Amaria, Nadine and Pam. Can't begin Crime bosses because Jacqueline not appears in Eastern Town. I've tried walk in Eastern Town at night from 20:00 till dawn. Can anybody help me? What I do wrong? Can I edit some variables if there are not another solution of the problem?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I follow the Kertug's walk through. Subsequently completed quests till Amy's quest plus Sandra, Marge, Amaria, Nadine and Pam. Can't begin Crime bosses because Jacqueline not appears in Eastern Town. I've tried walk in Eastern Town at night from 20:00 till dawn. Can anybody help me? What I do wrong? Can I edit some variables if there are not another solution of the problem?
for that event to trigger you have to reach Amy's quest till the point you set the trap to Matthew and take a picture of him with Chloe and you must have gone to the Yacht party with your dad
(to unlock dads Yacht party first you must have gone to east town with him and kill 2 thugs)
I suppose you have reach that point on Amy's quest but there might be some problems on Yacht scene to trigger as has been added in v2.1 if you savegame was in between the point you kill the 2 thugs and you are abducted in eastown maybe you need to modify some variables (*only modify these variables if you have seen the scene in eastown where your dad kills 2 punks!)
Check that variable 59 PAPA quest = 47
Set Switch 280 NESROT ALERTADO to on
Set Switch 931 PAPAYATE to on

with these changes go to school and after class your dad should take you to the Yacht scene, after that once you go to eastown by nigth the Crime Bosses quest should trigger

Reactions: tc23emp

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
for that event to trigger you have to reach Amy's quest till the point you set the trap to Matthew and take a picture of him with Chloe and you must have gone to the Yacht party with your dad
(to unlock dads Yacht party first you must have gone to east town with him and kill 2 thugs)
I suppouse you have reach that point on Amy's quest but there might be some problems or Yacht scene to trigger as has been added in v2.1 if you savegame was in between the point you kill the 2 thugs and you are abducted in eastown maybe you cant trigger the event and you have to modify some variables to trigger the Yacht scene
2 thugs who killed dad You mean? I passed it.
How can I "gone to the Yacht party with your dad"?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
if you saw the scene at east town where your dad kills 2 thugs follow the instructions i gave you on above post to trigger the yacht scene.
To modify those switches and variables you must use RPGSaveEdit.exe, check if you are not familiar with it

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
I follow that Kertug's walkthrough, i see it does not guide me to delete sasha's clip on beth's computer, or something wrong?
"Once you get to the room, you interrupt Sarah by using the bomb.
– The next morning you leave the house in the morning. Outside the house will be Sarah and Roger. Talk to them and then to Shasha.
– - DO NOT GO TO SCHOOL !!!!
– "Check Beth's house and hang in her room and look at the computer on her desk." in the scene records a video. Come out of the room and look at the scene and finish at Marckus' house.
– Out of the room of Marckus Talk to Marckus's mother in the hallway,
– - Get out of the kitchen and look at the sister's room. Return to the room of Marckus.
– - Wait for you to teleport to your room at 10:00 p.m.
– -There Sarah will be, start the appointment. "

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I follow that Kertug's walkthrough, i see it does not guide me to delete sasha's clip on beth's computer, or something wrong?
"Once you get to the room, you interrupt Sarah by using the bomb.
– The next morning you leave the house in the morning. Outside the house will be Sarah and Roger. Talk to them and then to Shasha.
– - DO NOT GO TO SCHOOL !!!!
– "Check Beth's house and hang in her room and look at the computer on her desk." in the scene records a video. Come out of the room and look at the scene and finish at Marckus' house.
– Out of the room of Marckus Talk to Marckus's mother in the hallway,
– - Get out of the kitchen and look at the sister's room. Return to the room of Marckus.
– - Wait for you to teleport to your room at 10:00 p.m.
– -There Sarah will be, start the appointment. "
Hmmm, i don't think so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: stray monkeys

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
I suppose you have reach that point on Amy's quest but there might be some problems on Yacht scene to trigger as has been added in v2.1 if you savegame was in between the point you kill the 2 thugs and you are abducted in eastown maybe you need to modify some variables (*only modify these variables if you have seen the scene in eastown where your dad kills 2 punks!)
Check that variable 59 PAPA quest = 47
Set Switch 280 NESROT ALERTADO to on
Set Switch 931 PAPAYATE to on

with these changes go to school and after class your dad should take you to the Yacht scene, after that once you go to eastown by nigth the Crime Bosses quest should trigger
It works. I set swith 931 and it all worked
Thank You

Reactions: stray monkeys

DemonNoxion

Jun 7, 2018
I have a problem with Laura and Amy

Laura When you see the magazine, you have to go upstairs and talk to her, but the scene changes and I'm not talking to her

Amy When the clock arrives 20:00 You have to be waiting in the room but she sits in the basement

There was something else I Amy with the exit and went by car and became pregnant

Then we should talk to her and she is still in the basement

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
i have two problems...the fist is that in some scenes i get an error failed to load img/picture and the second is that every time i open the game i get a message that said someting about a NW.js profile error...someone know how to fix this errors?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes