Aman2001

Dec 19, 2018
I don't think you can do her quest, but you can use one save for test, use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and from variables change the week day to 1 and the days to 1, then try to do Maria's quest.
I also inform you that BoN makes a lot of changes to the new version and old saves won't work, so you have to start a new game.
can i have your save file cause i play on android so i don't know how to edit a save file what's your progress

shash

May 31, 2017
If you choose Warren mafia there is no negative dream, you can play the scenes for v 2.1 only with other three mafias.
If you not choose Warren mafia, make sure to finish all the sex scenes with family members.
thnx

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
During dad quest , driving kayla to fashion store the car always have a accident and game over.Can any one tell me how to skip this car driving mini game.

Reactions: gyuuro

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
During dad quest , driving kayla to fashion store the car always have a accident and game over.Can any one tell me how to skip this car driving mini game.
upload your savegame before the car minigame to modify the variable that counts the key input errors

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I just realized something, this game is on Patreon and it's nice, there is nothing left to read here

I'm not missing anything, and partanen is a cool guy.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Adebelitoo haven't asked anything too revealing about anything and nothing have been revealed to anyone. Nobody need to report anything about anything concerning anything which could rise suspicions about any questionable content anywhere nearby or farther away.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
i have a slightly different question.. can anybody tell me the title of the track that is played during the pool party quest (daisy questline) in kelly's house??

mado

Aug 25, 2017
when you enter to your home you will see Marcus inside,............ i do it for 30 times but still i cant see him in my house after spending time with him

FreakydooD

Jan 25, 2019
It wont leet me level up my love with Caroline, any idea why?? I can do house visits and dates and all, it is just no optiosn become available no matter how much times I visit her or go on dates.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
For those interested, here's a link to a pretty neat video that got posted on the discord as a sort of teaser trailer for the game in general.

Sign in to WHAT? Utube or Discord? This is all that I get.

Never mind, it must just be a Firefox thing.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes