RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If saves won't work on reworked version which i kinda expected, i simply won't play this game again to grind all of that bug ridden mess, even without bugs game is confusing a lot of times in regards to what you have to do to progress. And because of bugs i had to download multiple saves from other ppl to even continue with some updates, and i doubt situation will be any different with reworked version. At this stage of game development it would be better to just finish this and with mnl2 if that's still planned to continue it on ren'py. That's my opinion and when he gets with development of rework to current story and new scenes i'll just download someones save to continue. It really doesn't make sense to halt current development to rework it which will take months when he can just finish mnl and start working on part 2. And ren'py would make everything easier, but i understand not every developer want to work with that engine, i'm just looking at what's more convenient to users.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
beggar said in the discord, old saves will not work with the rework, and he will ad some new scenes for some students and family members in the rework
Can you give me Beggars discord channel? Thanks in advance

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Can anybody tell me why i can't save my progress while playing pussy fights.Can't even save after completing pussy fight
Probably is a bug, copy this map into your mynewlife/www/data folder and it should let you save after first win (make a copy of the original map284.json in case you want to recover the vanilla map later (this changes the map of the pussyfights rooms to let you save after first win)) (even it will let you save at any point from then on, make different saves just in case something gets messed up)

ericai

May 14, 2018
Can you give me Beggars discord channel? Thanks in advance
Sorry I can't, since I'm not sure whether Beggar will find it. If beggar say something there I will post it here, if you want to ask him something I can do it for you.

ericai

May 14, 2018
If saves won't work on reworked version which i kinda expected, i simply won't play this game again to grind all of that bug ridden mess, even without bugs game is confusing a lot of times in regards to what you have to do to progress. And because of bugs i had to download multiple saves from other ppl to even continue with some updates, and i doubt situation will be any different with reworked version. At this stage of game development it would be better to just finish this and with mnl2 if that's still planned to continue it on ren'py. That's my opinion and when he gets with development of rework to current story and new scenes i'll just download someones save to continue. It really doesn't make sense to halt current development to rework it which will take months when he can just finish mnl and start working on part 2. And ren'py would make everything easier, but i understand not every developer want to work with that engine, i'm just looking at what's more convenient to users.
As Beggar said, this rework will have gallery feature (let you replay some scenes), quest-tracker (tell you what you need to do next so you won't need walkthrough), and the new sex system (free your another hand), also some new scenes, so he think play again won't be so borring. As for why reworking, not finishing for MNL2, because patreoners vote for this, I vote against, but I'm the less group.

samanthaamith

Feb 8, 2019
Probably is a bug, copy this map into your mynewlife/www/data folder and it should let you save after first win (make a copy of the original map284.json in case you want to recover the vanilla map later (this changes the map of the pussyfights rooms to let you save after first win)) (even it will let you save at any point from then on, make different saves just in case something gets messed up)
Thanks bud u helped me a lot with this game

Reactions: stray monkeys

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
does anyone know where he is and how can i skip job days of amaria goods
First of all you are reading an old walkthrough or the one comes with the game.
Workdays was reduced, you have now to work 20 days now.
There are to ways to skip work days:
1. Using Firebane's mod and using cheats over your phone.
2. Using RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and change the variable 702 "DIAS TRABAJADOS" to 20.

Aman2001

Dec 19, 2018
2. Using RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and change the variable 702 "DIAS TRABAJADOS" to 20.
Ok thanks 20 days can be done easily so i guess i will not skip and do you know where is amy's gay ex boyfriend after amy get pregnent

Aman2001

Dec 19, 2018
is there a way to change maria's quests cause not knowing much i have skiped her quest and now it's day no.135 but still jack(dad) is not back and i have done many girls quest so i don't wanna do them again quests i have done--
Caroline,laura,sarah,rachel,nadine,sandra,mrs.turner,mss.taylor,lizzy,jet,amy getted her pregnent and much more

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
is there a way to change maria's quests cause not knowing much i have skiped her quest and now it's day no.135 but still jack(dad) is not back and i have done many girls quest so i don't wanna do them again quests i have done--
Caroline,laura,sarah,rachel,nadine,sandra,mrs.turner,mss.taylor,lizzy,jet,amy getted her pregnent and much more
I don't think you can do her quest, but you can use one save for test, use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and from variables change the week day to 1 and the days to 1, then try to do Maria's quest.
I also inform you that BoN makes a lot of changes to the new version and old saves won't work, so you have to start a new game.

Reactions: Aman2001

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Cant trigger negative dream. Did everything according to walktrough.
If you choose Warren mafia there is no negative dream, you can play the scenes for v 2.1 only with other three mafias.
If you not choose Warren mafia, make sure to finish all the sex scenes with family members.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes