Jacks0n

Jun 21, 2018
May some one give me a 100% completion of this game because i'm done with replaying this grinding game over and over again just to see 5 or 10 new content?

ericai

May 14, 2018
No news or images from Discord spoiler channel?
very little, and i'm afraid we can't post it here
also beggar told me the demo will come out this week, but we also can't post it here, since beggar said he will only choose a few patreoners to test because he don't want this demo to be on some pirate sites

Reactions: jhose15xs

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
very little, and i'm afraid we can't post it here
also beggar told me the demo will come out this week, but we also can't post it here, since beggar said he will only choose a few patreoners to test because he don't want this demo to be on some pirate sites
I saw some spoilers (The last one was the cheerleaders, right?)
Anyway, I'd love to play the demo, although I think it has a lot of bugs.

ericai

May 14, 2018
I saw some spoilers (The last one was the cheerleaders, right?)
Anyway, I'd love to play the demo, although I think it has a lot of bugs.
actually, after cheerleaders there are another two spoilers, but i have to admit these spoilers don't have many sexual contents.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Can you post it here?
I don't see why you couldn't. I thought I saw your name on the discord though. Don't you have access to the spoiler channel? You linked the dance video before.

I also don't know if the demo is even a thing. People on the discord have mentioned it, but no one has admitted to actually having it or played it. At least I haven't seen it. I'm pretty silent there though, so I wouldn't know if anyone does have it...

tease1.png tease2.png

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I don't see why you couldn't. I thought I saw your name on the discord though. Don't you have access to the spoiler channel? You linked the dance video before.

I also don't know if the demo is even a thing. People on the discord have mentioned it, but no one has admitted to actually having it or played it. At least I haven't seen it. I'm pretty silent there though, so I wouldn't know if anyone does have it...

View attachment 282732 View attachment 282733
My $15 tier expired :(

ericai

May 14, 2018

View attachment 282732 View attachment 282733
demo haven't come out, i ask beggar personally and beggar told me it will come out this week.
but as beggar has mentioned pirate sites, i'm afraid it won't be posted here, since it will be easier for beggar to find who post it here as he will only give demo to a few testers.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Ok, somebody asked for the same issue, the files the game creates in his savegame folder to build an index of the savegames he had created ingame got corrupted so he couldn load any game, go to your "mynewlife/www/save" folder and check if you have there some files called file1.rpgsave file2.rpgsave (those are your savegames so they havent been deletd but cannot be read by the game), if so then unrar this file into your savegame folder (MyNewLife/www/save) and that should let the game load the files again

Here is your savegame with the switch Rosalva en cole modified, credit to Kertug

Have you won Beths recess contest? the teachers event shold trigger once your variable 303 "clase gimnasia" is higher than 10 and you have won Beths recess contest
I have won all my recess quest .

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
hello why i can't find sarah in her room instead i find sasha and she tell me to give sarah the card
also i cant talk to any one hornet hub the all say in next update

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I have won all my recess quest .
The first teacher quest event triggers on tuesdays, (it is a scene in which you go to to the swimming pool with the rest of your class) switch "Concurso ganado Beth" should be "on" and variable "Clase Gimnasia" should be higher than "9" Upload your savegame if it doesnt work.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
can someone please help me? how to fix bug/error? i just started a new game and when i play after a couple of minutes the game forced to out. i haven't done anything wrong. sigh. please help. :(

Revoloo

May 4, 2018
hello, I have a problem because when I finished the quest with marta the one in which we give her a parcel after I gave it to me, it took me to class in saturday and I can not get out of it: C

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
hello why i can't find sarah in her room instead i find sasha and she tell me to give sarah the card also i cant talk to any one hornet hub the all say in next update
That event comes when you are about to give Sarah and Sasha the Zoodra card, Sarah should appear by her side, check that:
Switch 628 "Baraja Sarah" is off
Variable "Busqueda baraja" is from 0-10 (at that point of the game its value should be "0")
Switch 631 "Sarah and Sasha full" is off
variable 181 "Amor sarah" is <2000
EDIT--> and variable "SarahNight XtraSIzae Dildo" should be lesser that 3 (at that point it should be "0")
hello, I have a problem because when I finished the quest with marta the one in which we give her a parcel after I gave it to me, it took me to class in saturday and I can not get out of it: C
maybe you can spend time with your phone till you get teleported to your room
can someone please help me? how to fix bug/error? i just started a new game and when i play after a couple of minutes the game forced to out. i haven't done anything wrong. sigh. please help. :(
No idea, have you tried playing as administrator or checking if your antivirus is blocking your game?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes