darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
That event comes when you are about to give Sarah and Sasha the Zoodra card, Sarah should appear by her side, check that:
Switch 628 "Baraja Sarah" is off
Variable "Busqueda baraja" is from 0-10 (at that point of the game its value should be "0")
Switch 631 "Sarah and Sasha full" is off
variable 181 "Amor sarah" is <2000
EDIT--> and variable "SarahNight XtraSIzae Dildo" should be lesser that 3 (at that point it should be "0")

maybe you can spend time with your phone till you get teleported to your room
that help with sarahquest thanks but and for hornet hub in old quarter

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
The first teacher quest event triggers on tuesdays, (it is a scene in which you go to to the swimming pool with the rest of your class) switch "Concurso ganado Beth" should be "on" and variable "Clase Gimnasia" should be higher than "9" Upload your savegame if it doesnt work.
Here is my savefile.

Reactions: Jacks0n

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
That event comes when you are about to give Sarah and Sasha the Zoodra card, Sarah should appear by her side, check that:
Switch 628 "Baraja Sarah" is off
Variable "Busqueda baraja" is from 0-10 (at that point of the game its value should be "0")
Switch 631 "Sarah and Sasha full" is off
variable 181 "Amor sarah" is <2000
EDIT--> and variable "SarahNight XtraSIzae Dildo" should be lesser that 3 (at that point it should be "0")

maybe you can spend time with your phone till you get teleported to your room

No idea, have you tried playing as administrator or checking if your antivirus is blocking your game?
i have tried to block and disable my antivirus and played as admin but it still crashes and forced out. jw is it the mod? or do i need to download again the game?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
that help with sarahquest thanks but and for hornet hub in old quarter
have you received your reward at the hornet pub after going to the school with Jacqueline? (you cant miss it as you get teleported there) after that scene you cant progress at hornets pub till you advance a bit in Jets quest (follow Kertugs walkthrough at OP page)

Revoloo

May 4, 2018
I use the phone and change the hour and no heck does not work and there are also students here and when I click on them I show how I would see them for the first time and the nandal of the class can not leave

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Here is my savefile.
Switch 423 "concurso ganado Beth" is off in your savegame (winning her reccess event should set it on) have you played and won Beths reccess event (it is worth playing)? anyways change switch 423 and the teachers event should trigger next tuesday at class

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I use the phone and change the hour and no heck does not work and there are also students here and when I click on them I show how I would see them for the first time and the nandal of the class can not leave
send your savegame to check
i have tried to block and disable my antivirus and played as admin but it still crashes and forced out. jw is it the mod? or do i need to download again the game?
Sorry I cannot help there, it would be reasonable to play the game with no mods on it (are you playing the mod on the vanilla version or on the compressed version? (mod should only be played on the complete/uncompressed version)), but I cant assure you it is going to work :cry:

Revoloo

May 4, 2018

Sorry I cannot help there, it would be reasonable to play the game with no mods on it (are you playing the mod on the vanilla version or on the compressed version? (mod should only be played on the complete/uncompressed version)), but I cant assure you it is going to work :cry:
save send?

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018

yes i am currently playing in the full version. i used to play this game a year ago and it haven't got any error before and there's also a mod. but now when i play it always crashes. i keep starting a new game but it still crashes after 3-5 mins. i can still play the game tho but i have to save every minute. :(

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
well im currently on the beginning like it's kinda laggy when i walk/run especially when i use the cheetah mode. full crash. :(

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
[ATTACH = pełny] 283072 [/ ATTACH]
mod I gave to the full game
Ok ok, I tried the phone trick and it works, use your phone and in the menu that pops up use the third option "spend time" then should say something like "you spend 1 hour playing clash of kings" repeat the same till 23:00 and at that time you should get teleported to your room
WARNING: you are about to start rachel exam quest, dont speak to her at the recess unless you are on a work day (from monday to friday) or you wont be able to complete it!
well im currently on the beginning like it's kinda laggy when i walk/run especially when i use the cheetah mode. full crash. :(
Ive tried your savegame and works with no lag for me and can advance into marias story till you visit her sister with no problem, I have never installed mods so I cannot tell you if the problem lies within them, maybe some other user can help you, if not there is always the option of trying to play the game without mods :confused: (anyways in may it is expected to come next version that will be a huge revamp of the game, the developer will fix many bugs and most probably we will have to start the game from the beginning so maybe it would be better to wait till that version to come out to avoid having to replay the whole start again)

Revoloo

May 4, 2018
Ok ok, I tried the phone trick and it works, use your phone and in the menu that pops up use the third option "spend time" then should say something like "you spend 1 hour playing clash of kings" repeat the same till 23:00 and at that time you should get teleported to your room
WARNING: you are about to start rachel exam quest, dont speak to her at the recess unless you are on a work day (from monday to friday) or you wont be able to complete it!
Jesus, thank you very much for helping, namaste

Reactions: stray monkeys

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
have you received your reward at the hornet pub after going to the school with Jacqueline? (you cant miss it as you get teleported there) after that scene you cant progress at hornets pub till you advance a bit in Jets quest (follow Kertugs walkthrough at OP page)
well i did not go to school with jacqueline

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
well i did not go to school with jacqueline
this is messed up.
Sasha only appears in Sarah's room when you have a Zoodra card in your inventory, and you get the zoodra card from Jazmine (Nesrot's girlfriend) after you go to the comic store and then help Nesrot with a quest at the school with Jacqueline, only after that, Jazmine will give the zoodra card to you. Check Kertugs walkthrough from OP page and tell us at which point have you got stuck to check wich variables could have gone wrong, also upload your savegame to fix those variables

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018

Ive tried your savegame and works with no lag for me and can advance into marias story till you visit her sister with no problem, I have never installed mods so I cannot tell you if the problem lies within them, maybe some other user can help you, if not there is always the option of trying to play the game without mods :confused: (anyways in may it is expected to come next version that will be a huge revamp of the game, the developer will fix many bugs and most probably we will have to start the game from the beginning so maybe it would be better to wait till that version to come out to avoid having to replay the whole start again)
well i think imma try to redownload the full game again sigh. thanks for the help tho. btw may i ask? how to uninstall the mod?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
This game would be so good if it were not RPGM.
The fact that you play and get lost in a quest and if there is not a tip ends up making the game slow.
If it were point n click same summertime would be great.

zeus609

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Thread updated: 2019-01-27
Game Updated: 2019-01-27
Developer: Beggar of Net
Version: 2.1 + Extras Jack's Life
Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
- - - - - - - -
Others:

Extras: - by @Kertug - -
Please, use these walkthroughs, not the one provided by the Dev in the download
Thanks @Z4IKO for the links

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [
I have a problem
I have been playing the game for a month and all of a sudden i turned off the laptop when i was running it and i lost all of my progress *saved game* and everything gone and iam so sad how can i fix or can i get all of my saved game back ? Please say there is a solution

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes