Henture

Oct 6, 2018
Partially. It was said that only one thing or another was changed to give a more realistic mood to the game, such as certain events or even change a character's personality (no major changes)
Have any Grandmother idea into the game ?

Sankr

Dec 11, 2017
Hello can someone please help, I'm stuck at this point
Any day in the afternoon visit Shasha in the comic store (Commercial Neighborhood). Shasha
will bring you to talk with Jazmine. Talk with Jazmine and she will ask you to do a job for her
boyfriend to get the card.

I'm here and I can't seem to find shasha, Ive tried going the following days or at different times but no luck. Is there something I'm missing?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hello can someone please help, I'm stuck at this point
Any day in the afternoon visit Shasha in the comic store (Commercial Neighborhood). Shasha
will bring you to talk with Jazmine. Talk with Jazmine and she will ask you to do a job for her
boyfriend to get the card.

I'm here and I can't seem to find shasha, Ive tried going the following days or at different times but no luck. Is there something I'm missing?
Here is the right Comic Store
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sankr

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
A little more of Rachel. It seems good to me, it was a character that was only an introduction, with little participation which is supposed to be your best friend in history apart from the other two boys.
I was under the impression she would be one of the characters with the most content or at least more involved in other quests.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
A little more of Rachel. It seems good to me, it was a character that was only an introduction, with little participation which is supposed to be your best friend in history apart from the other two boys.
remember when rachel was at the game's front
good memories

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes