jwalker997

Jun 27, 2018
Someone knows why i didn't get the 'negative dream' in my game? I finish the Amy, Sarah and Laura quests and don't get the 'dream event',

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz I am again stuck with Sarah's quest,
Everytime I try to enter Beth's house during weekend I can't enter house.
Is the game's story has changed from the walkthrough bcoz I don't get the scenes according to the walkthrough?(I have given Sarah all her Tinamon's card & completed all previous scenes)

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Gyz I am again stuck with Sarah's quest,
Everytime I try to enter Beth's house during weekend I can't enter house.
Is the game's story has changed from the walkthrough bcoz I don't get the scenes according to the walkthrough?(I have given Sarah all her Tinamon's card & completed all previous scenes)
View attachment 303739
View attachment 303741
View attachment 303743
Okay, so I don't have an answer to your problem but I do have a question for you, and I suppose for the other people who've been asking walkthrough questions during the last couple of weeks: why are you playing this now?

I mean, there's a new version literally coming out in just a few days and the saves you're using now won't be compatible so you have so start from the beginning again, so why even bother trying to get through this stuff? Why not just wait for the new version?

I'm genuinely curious.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Okay, so I don't have an answer to your problem but I do have a question for you, and I suppose for the other people who've been asking walkthrough questions during the last couple of weeks: why are you playing this now?

I mean, there's a new version literally coming out in just a few days and the saves you're using now won't be compatible so you have so start from the beginning again, so why even bother trying to get through this stuff? Why not just wait for the new version?

I'm genuinely curious.
So,the old saves wouldn't work on the new versions? :eek:
Damn,I can't believe I waster last few days on this :\

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Just curious...but...the walktrought right now will be outdated ?
Hard to say. Probably it will be mostly right as a rough direction what to do but IIRC BoN also said he is straightening out certain quest paths, so it might be different. Could also be generally easier finding certain things. Maybe Patrons know more but they didn't play the Alpha Version that will come out in a few days either.

Reactions: Pattitto00
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes