Rodita

May 22, 2017
Help!
I someway catch the tea bottle on Ms.Taylor's house and "add" the sleeping pills,but at 03:00 i go see her and the game say "Mrs. Taylor is Awake". Why? Can some one can give me a solution to this? Or at last tell what is the variable to change and the number to active she sleeping?

Anymo_V

Mar 17, 2019
Help!
I someway catch the tea bottle on Ms.Taylor's house and "add" the sleeping pills,but at 03:00 i go see her and the game say "Mrs. Taylor is Awake". Why? Can some one can give me a solution to this? Or at last tell what is the variable to change and the number to active she sleeping?
Hopefully you snatched her keys and make a duplicate so you can enter her house at night. If you ask how its right at the beginning of the game when you help rachel to steal her class test, so she can change her grade.

Last edited:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Help!
Did you give the second Tinymon card to Sarah?
Check your items, if you didn't give her the card, go give it to her 14:00 or 15:00 hours and then at 24:00 hours go to Ms Taylor house.

A.H.M

Jan 20, 2018
Help, how can give Ms. Taylor or any other girl a gift? when i click in the item i can't chose anything

Jun 4, 2017
Help, how can give Ms. Taylor or any other girl a gift? when i click in the item i can't chose anything
when you visit a girl and get a menu to choos talk, sex act, whatever there's an option to give her something. but if i were you i wouldn't be putting the work on that version since the first version of the revamp is coming out in the next 24 to 48h (may 18th)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link1701

Aug 5, 2017
when you go to buy clothes with kayla and you're in the dressing rooms how can I make Daisy give me a handjob apart from completing the playground ques

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes