4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Seems to me that if three of the "fantastic four" that accused were already found guilty of their own crimes, and the fourth is out of country and unable to be extradited, that their case against you is defunct. They wouldn't even be able to show up to testify. At this point, you might try having your sick lawyer put some pressure on the authorities, as they appear to be flailing in the dark now. Besides - they can always just make images of your data for records/evidence if they need, and return the originals.
Yeah, the thing is though, if that police woman thinks there is something on my harddrives that is illegal ( like one of my game chars ) , she cant return the stuff to me because she would potentially give me back illegal material. We are still waiting on if the state attorney thinks the same but we got zero response in like... 2 months now? My lawyer already send in another request, but there is not much we can do until the police woman says "Okay, I'm done with investigating, we can press charges now"

Oh, and they always work with mirrored copies of your harddrives in germany. But you can also just look up on google on how long it takes them by average to do this shit. It's... Not a good read.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Yeah, the thing is though, if that police woman thinks there is something on my harddrives that is illegal ( like one of my game chars ) , she cant return the stuff to me because she would potentially give me back illegal material. We are still waiting on if the state attorney thinks the same but we got zero response in like... 2 months now? My lawyer already send in another request, but there is not much we can do until the police woman says "Okay, I'm done with investigating, we can press charges now"

Oh, and they always work with mirrored copies of your harddrives in germany. But you can also just look up on google on how long it takes them by average to do this shit. It's... Not a good read.
I don't know if there is a legal concept of lost earnings in Germany. Due to the slowness of the police, you are constantly losing income. They can be sued for your losses.

Last edited:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023

With how far the police department seem to be going out of their way to fabricate a case against you, it seems like it might be best to assume that whatever materials of yours that they still have are lost to you. Even if you do eventually get anything back, it might not be usable, either because of mistreatment of your things or just age, because it's sounding like this investigation can take as long as the police want it to take whether it's justified or not. Whatever that would mean for your plans for work, it might be better to start planning for that outcome both mentally and practically.

I get that this is a huge loss of years worth of work. It's a catastrophic blow to your business. But I think from a mental health perspective and a work flow perspective, it would be more productive to just assume that you'll never see that data again and decide how you'd want to proceed from there and start working in that direction. In business relationships, it sometimes happens that you end up in situations like this where a business partner/client/supplier/whatever is kinda holding your project(s) hostage by not delivering what you need when you need it and not telling you when it will be delivered. It will be more stressful, time consuming, and expensive to operate your business according to someone else's uncommunicated timeline than to cut your losses and assume you won't be able to get what you were supposed to get from them at all and either replan your projects around that assumption, or even just write off the projects as losses and move on to new ones.

This has clearly been a traumatising ordeal. I think deciding how you and your business will move forward for yourself on your own terms, rather than at the whim of all those other people and groups that have shown no consideration for your wellbeing, will help you start to get back to your normal life again, despite still being embroiled in these horrible circumstances

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ancandune

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
With how far the police department seem to be going out of their way to fabricate a case against you, it seems like it might be best to assume that whatever materials of yours that they still have are lost to you. Even if you do eventually get anything back, it might not be usable, either because of mistreatment of your things or just age, because it's sounding like this investigation can take as long as the police want it to take whether it's justified or not. Whatever that would mean for your plans for work, it might be better to start planning for that outcome both mentally and practically.

I get that this is a huge loss of years worth of work. It's a catastrophic blow to your business. But I think from a mental health perspective and a work flow perspective, it would be more productive to just assume that you'll never see that data again and decide how you'd want to proceed from there and start working in that direction. In business relationships, it sometimes happens that you end up in situations like this where a business partner/client/supplier/whatever is kinda holding your project(s) hostage by not delivering what you need when you need it and not telling you when it will be delivered. It will be more stressful, time consuming, and expensive to operate your business according to someone else's uncommunicated timeline than to cut your losses and assume you won't be able to get what you were supposed to get from them at all and either replan your projects around that assumption, or even just write off the projects as losses and move on to new ones.

This has clearly been a traumatising ordeal. I think deciding how you and your business will move forward for yourself on your own terms, rather than at the whim of all those other people and groups that have shown no consideration for your wellbeing, will help you start to get back to your normal life again, despite still being embroiled in these horrible circumstances
I mean, you make it sound like im just sitting around waiting for them to give me my stuff back. Thats not true, though. Why do you think I started to work on a prequel for mnm? And I also still have mnf2 to work on after that if it still takes longer. So no, im not going to give up because thats literally the worst thing one could do right now. It doesnt matter how long it takes to me, as long as there is a sliver of hope left I get my data back, I will stick to it. And I will get it back, its just a matter of time. And no, my stuff wont be broken or corrupted etc. Like I said, they work with mirrored copies of my drives, not the original stuff.

So yeah, I have things to work on that keep me mentally occupied and that allow me to continue what I love to do.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't know if there is a legal concept of lost earnings in Germany. Due to the slowness of the police, you are constantly losing income. They can be sued for your losses.
There is and my lawyer and I are gathering these Infos since this all started. You dont even have to sue them, once the charges are dropped they have to pay for the lost income by law already.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean, you make it sound like im just sitting around waiting for them to give me my stuff back. Thats not true, though. Why do you think I started to work on a prequel for mnm? And I also still have mnf2 to work on after that if it still takes longer. So no, im not going to give up because thats literally the worst thing one could do right now. It doesnt matter how long it takes to me, as long as there is a sliver of hope left I get my data back, I will stick to it. And I will get it back, its just a matter of time. And no, my stuff wont be broken or corrupted etc. Like I said, they work with mirrored copies of my drives, not the original stuff.
And considering how 0.4 ended I'll wait to the end of time to see 0.5 ;)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Got up to speed just now. And I just want to say as a fellow German also with mental health problems, keep your heads up and stick to your most precious people. They will help you no matter what. I'm rooting for you, K7!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
I wonder what is the purpose of this game, should a just get everyone in my harem?

Will there be any joined girl activity together with MC, or will only be one on one?

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes