Sep 24, 2020
Because it has 16 000 pictures and 2 000 videos. :BootyTime:

My New Neighbors [v1.10] [Rmaximus] - Original size 9.73GB
Compressed Windows(3.3GB): TORRENT -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script. The "Low" preset was used.​
Error
Please fix View attachment errors.txt View attachment errors.txt

Sep 24, 2020
Because it has 16 000 pictures and 2 000 videos. :BootyTime:

My New Neighbors [v1.10] [Rmaximus] - Original size 9.73GB
Compressed Windows(3.3GB): TORRENT -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script. The "Low" preset was used.​
Please fix
View attachment traceback.txt

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The Dev put an in-universe excuse that the Demons fertility rates are like 1 in 1mill so any preggo content will be rare.
Absolutely true. However, in spite of that its been brought up several times as a possibility (with that given caveat), so I'm going to cross my fingers that they might be forshadowing it actually happening.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Those errors aren't from what I released nor caused by anything I did. I know almost nothing about Joiplay but if that's what you're using, make sure you use the correct version of RenPy (7.4.11) and do not use any non-ASCII characters in the file path. Or just use the android port posted a short while ago:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-neighbors-v1-10-rmaximus.55977/post-8755979

msespindola

May 19, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.10 + IC Patch
Size 2.89 GB

NOTE THIS REQUIRES MOVING FILES AROUND ON YOUR PHONE, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS GAME

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've did that and it fails to authenticate the package... Where should I put the ".apk"…?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is there a way to get the harem if u watch the intro

Caus it saying if u dont watch the intro u get the harem

But if u watch the intro u dont get the harem ?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, there is no "other" route so far, although I would be very interested to see what it entailed.

Username7

May 1, 2017
is there an updated walkthrough/guide?
There's a Hint system built into the phone that tells you what to do to progress each storyline which usually boils down to "Get X's affection to lv X, then go to location X at X time to see the event.". As for in game choices as of right now the only ones that matter just determine the appearance of certain girls and the game tells you pretty clearly which option does what e.g. "Do you want a big titty bimbo? A tattooed Goth chick? or keep her the same?" if you're not sure which you'll like just drop a save so you can playthrough each and pick a favorite.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
There's a Hint system built into the phone that tells you what to do to progress each storyline which usually boils down to "Get X's affection to lv X, then go to location X at X time to see the event.". As for in game choices as of right now the only ones that matter just determine the appearance of certain girls and the game tells you pretty clearly which option does what e.g. "Do you want a big titty bimbo? A tattooed Goth chick? or keep her the same?" if you're not sure which you'll like just drop a save so you can playthrough each and pick a favorite.
The biggest one you need to watch out for is Asami(? younger sister's friend), as her change directly impacts her mother and aunt's changes.

Thisisshikofr

Dec 10, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.10 + IC Patch
Size 2.89 GB

NOTE THIS REQUIRES MOVING FILES AROUND ON YOUR PHONE, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS GAME

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why when i playing it for a few minute,the game is just crash?it it's happend several times

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes