cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Because it has 16 000 pictures and 2 000 videos. :BootyTime:
That is actually no reason. Depending on compression and format, 16.000 pictures and 2.000 videos could take up less than 2 GB.
This also explains why the compressed version is only a third of the original size.
Bad choice in compression from the developer, OR lack of skill in properly compressing media files.

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I did a search and it looks like a Gallery feature has been requested quite a few times, but I haven't seen anything come of it yet. There are some repeatable scenes. But there are a lot of other one-time only ones, and others that are repeatable but then get replaced. A scene replay feature would be a huge boon for this game imo. The scene where the MC bangs the mom on the table in front of the sisters is pretty hot. But if you wanted to see it again you'd either have to make a special separate save just for that, or start a whole new playthrough.

Edit: Also teasing that the mom is sexing it up with one of the sisters but never actually letting us see it is just a huge blue-balling tease to us lesbo lovers just fyi lol. Hopefully we at least get to walk in on something or have a show put on eventually.

Reactions: owosoul

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.10 + IC Patch
Size 2.89 GB

NOTE THIS REQUIRES MOVING FILES AROUND ON YOUR PHONE, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS GAME

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's showing "There was a problem while parsing the package "

craigtuckero

Jul 25, 2017
İ have black screen when i start the game in free roam nothing show just black screen but can talk characters and change rooms anyone help sorry for english

Daniel7781

Mar 23, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.10 + IC Patch
Size 2.89 GB

NOTE THIS REQUIRES MOVING FILES AROUND ON YOUR PHONE, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS GAME

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I renamed the .zip to .apk but doesn't work. Extracted the zip file it gives a 100 MB apk and 2.7 GB rpa file. And that 100 MB apk also doesn't open after installing.

I have Android 12

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I renamed the .zip to .apk but doesn't work. Extracted the zip file it gives a 100 MB apk and 2.7 GB rpa file. And that 100 MB apk also doesn't open after installing.

I have Android 12
Sorry, this is an actual zip file and it need not be renamed. Did you read the instructions inside the zip file?

ShurikVch

Oct 28, 2018
Every time I try to use hints, game crashes
Note: all worked just fine - until today (I think it's something with events...)

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes