skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
:unsure: will the dev mark the game as completed, when he finished the harem path, or will he actually do the other one?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I think a larger issue given the continual addition of characters and plots without handling the older ones is if there even is a "finish".

atreyuu2003

Jul 14, 2022
The dev used to be interactive with the forum, but he's been gone for a while now! This freakin' game is almost 10 MB! What? Does it really have that much content?

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
The dev used to be interactive with the forum, but he's been gone for a while now! This freakin' game is almost 10 MB! What? Does it really have that much content?
The game is does have quiet a bit of content including alternative looks for the girls so some of that size is warranted but yeah it's a bit bloated and the dev has tried to minimize that recently with last update

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
HELP I did the " Britney/Clare mini-story: talk to Clare at night in the mall and then with Britney at the mall. "

But I cant find any of the 3 ladies " Mavis, Angel and Karmen's stories. Talk to each 3 times and then the events will start. " where are they? I don't se any new content in the mobile app.

Reactions: Repuci

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If someone doesn't mind helping, I have a couple of questions I was wondering about.

1. Is the body modification content forced or optional, like can you keep the girls all default in appearance?

2. Is there only expansion modifications, or can you do subtraction modifications as well. Call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of beach balls for breasts, so if you could tone those down a bit through the in game systems, that would be fun, lol.

Thanks in advance for any help that may be given!

Reactions: Luhgcifer

intar1

Aug 7, 2020
HELP I did the " Britney/Clare mini-story: talk to Clare at night in the mall and then with Britney at the mall. "

But I cant find any of the 3 ladies " Mavis, Angel and Karmen's stories. Talk to each 3 times and then the events will start. " where are they? I don't se any new content in the mobile app.
They are Chloe's friends, go to Kate's house (living room) in the evening.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
If someone doesn't mind helping, I have a couple of questions I was wondering about.

1. Is the body modification content forced or optional, like can you keep the girls all default in appearance?

2. Is there only expansion modifications, or can you do subtraction modifications as well. Call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of beach balls for breasts, so if you could tone those down a bit through the in game systems, that would be fun, lol.

Thanks in advance for any help that may be given!
Transformation is not optional, and as far as I can tell, no characters are optional, either. You must do characters in a pretty specific order.

Some characters experience more breast enlargement than others, and a few of the more recent ones you get a little more control over and may not experience any growth at all. Breasts never get smaller.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes