Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Transformation is not optional, and as far as I can tell, no characters are optional, either. You must do characters in a pretty specific order.

Some characters experience more breast enlargement than others, and a few of the more recent ones you get a little more control over and may not experience any growth at all. Breasts never get smaller.
That's a shame, I'll have to pass then. Thanks for the reply!

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
For the record, one character has breasts that can get smaller. Glasses lady from the convenience store who I think is an old teacher of the MC or something?

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
why? renpy is very resources light and should work on old hardware
No win i go to the kitchen is all black Screen that way i can't play It's all the game i play has update on f95zone i have window 7.I can't play I can play old games on it. But no update on it

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a compressed version available?
I see there is "technically" a compressed version intended for android, but I need one for windows that isn't 7GB, or at least a download from pixeldrain since it actually allows for 10GB daily of downloads.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a compressed version available?
I see there is "technically" a compressed version intended for android, but I need one for windows that isn't 7GB, or at least a download from pixeldrain since it actually allows for 10GB daily of downloads.
not yet.

Marisco

Jun 20, 2018
Just to many girls now. I really dont care for the new ones. Feels like it's running into the same issue corruption did. Instead of wrapping up and moving onto another game he's just layering more onto to keep patreon going.

Reactions: John573

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Sometimes i think some guys who complains about the compressed version should calm down and wait, in some hours it will be released or, if not, wait a bit more, the compressed version will definitely come.

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
Can someone mirror to gofile please? The only free file host that gives me normal download speeds. It's hell (mega is good with speeds, but it's limited to how much you can download) to download 7GB from any of the available mirrors.

bad_boy81

May 25, 2021
Let the developer indicate a hint where to look for Heather Morgan. The whole map was searched by her no.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
I could not play the latest 2 versions because it was not possible to reduce/Compress the size below 2GB from 10GB before! (Android allows only 2GB max). So its good that the normal package is now reduced - I will try to compress it today under 2GB and maybe its possible to create and android version - would be awesome to play this gem again :) Miss the times when MC had a naked breakfast with everyone lol

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
I could not play the latest 2 versions because it was not possible to reduce/Compress the size below 2GB from 10GB before! (Android allows only 2GB max). So its good that the normal package is now reduced - I will try to compress it today under 2GB and maybe its possible to create and android version - would be awesome to play this gem again :) Miss the times when MC had a naked breakfast with everyone lol
Here is your cape, hero!

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes