ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
So exactly what was updated? I loaded my save from v1.10 and it didn't give me any hints for new content when I checked my phone...

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
EDIT:
I reuploaded a fixed version for android because there was no way to enable the quick menu for saving on android. Now you can save when you go to the phone menu ingame
. :cool:

Ok guys,
thanks to great help from Sir Exoplast who managed to shrink this bad boy down further, I was finally able to create an android version of the latest version. Enjoy! I also added Wills Android feature to add a secondary savegame location on android (under Documents/RenpySaves), so you won't loose savegame ;)

My New Neighbors [v1.15] Android incl. Incest Patch + quick menu fix (1,6GB)
MEGA
Btw did u put the new UI? maybe u forget about that

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Btw did u put the new UI? maybe u forget about that
My first upload batch yesterday didnt include the save menu fix - if you can't see the Renpy Quick menu on the ingame phone screen at the bottom you have downloaded the first version and not my reupload. Just download again and install and you should have the option to save on Android :)

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
I don't know exactly when this started to happen (I think it was after the first changes)(Incest patch applied):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I get an error when I try to talk to Mary (due to Incest patch? Didn't try without yet) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that what i see too i am on window 7

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
With the new ui I have become stuck in the phone and cannot leave it. Hitting x just sends me to lucy's profile. No way to exit or access any other part of the game without returning to an earlier save.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
With the new ui I have become stuck in the phone and cannot leave it. Hitting x just sends me to lucy's profile. No way to exit or access any other part of the game without returning to an earlier save.
I'm pretty sure that glitch has been around for awhile and doesn't have anything to do with the new UI. Definitely needs to be fixed that that happens sometimes.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Also the new UI seems to just be the old UI with autohiding (something I would actually like to be able to turn off), some stronger borders, and having a little extra text telling you what each location is. It even retains the odd behavior of the home bathroom as being isolated from the rest of the house. When I heard "new UI" I was expecting something more radical, like at least markers telling you who is at each location or makers for "there is an event here waiting" so using the phone wouldn't be so essential to progression.

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Ops, I'll edit it when I'm back home.
ive quoted one of your posts as you dont seem to be here,just to let you know your choice that demons dont wear clothes was the killer for me to see scenes where mc is naked trying to corrupt others removes all immersion in the game.best of luck going forward but its not for me:(

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
ive quoted one of your posts as you dont seem to be here,just to let you know your choice that demons dont wear clothes was the killer for me to see scenes where mc is naked trying to corrupt others removes all immersion in the game.best of luck going forward but its not for me:(
We all have our own things that we like and dislike. For me, that aspect is one of the biggest selling points of this game, and I absolutely love it so much. I really wish there were more games where the MC could be casually nude and seduce women.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I am not a fan of FORCED nudity. I would love it if the character could wear crazy things. Give me a school scene with characters in lingerie and no one notices, with even conversations about how nice the clothes are. Infiltrate a nunnery in obviously sexualized habits that no one finds odd. Have them arguing in court with some people naked, some in sexy lawyer clothing, police in stripper costumes... But by REQUIRING nudity of everyone effected you close off a lot of avenues.
Hell at one point you get a strip club in which NO ONE CAN STRIP because demons have to be naked.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes