Dnaners

May 18, 2017
Can someone give me a hand with a error? It the "an exception has occured..." one similar to the one goovraedt had above, but the problem doesn't seem to be a missing img and I'm not really programming savvy enough to understand whats wrong.
I've tried a new unpack of the game in a different folder and also the tried using the compressed version but I get the same exception error. It happens as I finish the 10 affection event with Ally and click the "leave" button.

Here's the log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Can someone give me a hand with a error? It the "an exception has occured..." one similar to the one goovraedt had above, but the problem doesn't seem to be a missing img and I'm not really programming savvy enough to understand whats wrong.
I've tried a new unpack of the game in a different folder and also the tried using the compressed version but I get the same exception error. It happens as I finish the 10 affection event with Ally and click the "leave" button.

Here's the log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like a bug I've seen before a few updates ago. To trigger it you had to "Leave the house" to trigger Ally's event when the time of day was "Late Night". Any other time of day was okay though, so easy workaround is just go to sleep and then leave the house to trigger the event during the daytime.

Dnaners

May 18, 2017
Looks like a bug I've seen before a few updates ago. To trigger it you had to "Leave the house" to trigger Ally's event when the time of day was "Late Night". Any other time of day was okay though, so easy workaround is just go to sleep and then leave the house to trigger the event during the daytime.
That was it! I Triggered the event while leaving late at night! Rolled back to a previous save and did the event again at another time of day and it worked fine. Thank you!!

Reactions: JakJakk
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes