Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
well that was.....short. but more sex scenes than others with the same update cycle so I guess I can't complain too much on that.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I'm at the point of thinking the dev has been bullshitting an entire portion of people lol. The intro has been talking about an ntr path since the very beginning; it's v1.15 now, still no 3-letter tag. If the dev is never gonna put in the other path that's fine, the game could stand on the harem path alone until the bloat got so bad, but change the intro to reflect that. And if the dev is going to put in the other path, they should've already started on it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm at the point of thinking the dev has been bullshitting an entire portion of people lol. The intro has been talking about an ntr path since the very beginning; it's v1.15 now, still no 3-letter tag. If the dev is never gonna put in the other path that's fine, the game could stand on the harem path alone until the bloat got so bad, but change the intro to reflect that. And if the dev is going to put in the other path, they should've already started on it.

When he said this, the game was still small enough to download without hitting Mega's data cap. It's twice the size today, even after the compression tweak in this update. So assume this is still true.

1665610415659.png

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Rmaximus
in v1.15. after i did the claire mini story. going to phone and clicking on claire's picture gives me a crash with the attached error log and from the attached save.

for some reason the error log is exploded in size. so it has to be attached as a file.
the gist of it seems to be:
NameError: Name 'clare_aff' is not defined.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
And if the dev is going to put in the other path, they should've already started on it.
Eh. I am happy for them to do 1 path at a time instead of splitting themselves between multiple paths.
Chloe's friends. If you go to her house in the evenings, she's hanging out with her redheaded friend. Do the scenes with the redhead, and at the end of that all the other friends are there, too.
Thank you.

Reactions: Konstantinus

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
When he said this, the game was still small enough to download without hitting Mega's data cap. It's twice the size today, even after the compression tweak in this update. So assume this is still true.

View attachment 2097729
Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. I haven't paid any attention to the game in quite a long time so I hadn't seen that. I still think the intro should be changed though. For consistencies sake.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
EDIT:
I reuploaded a fixed version for android because there was no way to enable the quick menu for saving on android. Now you can save when you go to the phone menu ingame
. :cool:

Ok guys,
thanks to great help from Sir Exoplast who managed to shrink this bad boy down further, I was finally able to create an android version of the latest version. Enjoy! I also added Wills Android feature to add a secondary savegame location on android (under Documents/RenpySaves), so you won't loose savegame ;)

My New Neighbors [v1.15] Android incl. Incest Patch + quick menu fix (1,6GB)

Last edited:

Yamiyozx

May 9, 2017
The save menu below the dialog box dissappear, someone knows if this is a bug? Or there is other way to make it show? In the port to Android I can't use the Esc

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes