Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
We all have our own things that we like and dislike. For me, that aspect is one of the biggest selling points of this game, and I absolutely love it so much. I really wish there were more games where the MC could be casually nude and seduce women.
and that is your choice, i respect that and again wish dev very best going forward:)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Once you finish the current update, if you mouse over heather's image in the phone, is it supposed to still say this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours 1.15
Incest patch added.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Special Instructions: Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.15

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
This has probably been mentioned before, but man are the Karen and Michelle lines completely fucked. Karen not so much, there's just the ability to fuck her in the shower literally immediately after getting her house completely unlocked. But Michelle is super fucked. Everything up to at least going on a date with her can be done way before it's supposed to be (completely corrupted Karen and Zoe in the events whether you've done that or not). And that handy dandy icon that tells you what to do for most of the girls (exception being Michelle, funnily enough) has a bad habit of not existing. The icon legit didn't exist for me until I'd been in a conversation at the aunts' house and happened to notice a black box that hadn't been there before.
*Edit: Nah, Karen's line is more messed up than I initially realized.
Later I had an event with a fully corrupted Karen and busty Abby. Since Abby is one of the few characters we can avoid giving cow tits to, I put her on the "as you are" path and Karen was only corruption 1.

Last edited:

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
This has probably been mentioned before, but man are the Karen and Michelle lines completely fucked. Karen not so much, there's just the ability to fuck her in the shower literally immediately after getting her house completely unlocked. But Michelle is super fucked. Everything up to at least going on a date with her can be done way before it's supposed to be (completely corrupted Karen and Zoe in the events whether you've done that or not). And that handy dandy icon that tells you what to do for most of the girls (exception being Michelle, funnily enough) has a bad habit of not existing. The icon legit didn't exist for me until I'd been in a conversation at the aunts' house and happened to notice a black box that hadn't been there before.
*Edit: Nah, Karen's line is more messed up than I initially realized.
Later I had an event with a fully corrupted Karen and busty Abby. Since Abby is one of the few characters we can avoid giving cow tits to, I put her on the "as you are" path and Karen was only corruption 1.
This has been going on for quite a while with no fix. At least the last 4-5 patches (you can find me posting about it long ago).

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
This has been going on for quite a while with no fix. At least the last 4-5 patches (you can find me posting about it long ago).
Geez. I knew from recent posts that it had gotten bad, but I didn't realize it was that bad. I haven't played in months, and if that's how the devs gonna play it I kind of regret picking it up again.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Am I being an idiot when I cannot figure out where to put the patch file?
Typically they go into the "game" subfolder within the main game's folder. So if the poster of the patch doesn't give explicit instructions to put it somewhere else, that's the way to go

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Okay so where I'm at in the game almost every girl is on some form of "no more content" except the older maid who has that repeatable event... other than Cammy and Marta who have blank hints? Is there something more to do with either of them and how do I get to it? I tried searching for the answers and it seems like a lot of people have asked questions about blank hints but I haven't found any clear answer. Only one answer said to try and do all their scenes and I've tried that and still nothing.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Okay so where I'm at in the game almost every girl is on some form of "no more content" except the older maid who has that repeatable event... other than Cammy and Marta who have blank hints? Is there something more to do with either of them and how do I get to it? I tried searching for the answers and it seems like a lot of people have asked questions about blank hints but I haven't found any clear answer. Only one answer said to try and do all their scenes and I've tried that and still nothing.
There is no perfect answer. The game is a work in progress by a dev who's learning as they go. The best advice that I can give is that sometimes (but not always) when you complete a task with one girl, one with another will open up. Sometimes it will tell you that in the hints, and other times it won't. There are also events in the game that can happen without any hints ever showing up.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So Cammy and ALly tell the MC that they have to go naked because clothes burn them,

Why does Cammy have tan lines?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask did we really neeed to seduce the city...?? all F in in it? Fuck all want not fast enought on a tree ? OK replay sex this is great not many have it. So were did you led us? And think aout pull all to point of CHapter you want not P poll ask... This is your game and not others. Sorry if it sound hars. But poll and winnner take out so next is next only 1 less. . Idea only

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes