Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
On their discord the dev has announced that due to sickness and wanting to polished the game the released window has been pushed again. But since it christmast it will be released for all tiers this week. they will make a new statement on their patreon sometime soon

EDIT:
On the patreon the dev has announced that the game is planned to released the 21st for all tiers and a public released on the 28.

Last edited:

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
For those waiting for the new update when it's released for free please aware that the patch has issue that has not been resolved yet so when the game is available to everyone download the full game and continue your saves from there

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The game is not really that good. First off the grind is basicly just talking to the girls at the right time of day and you got to talk to them a certain amount of time to get points that part is not to bad but the conversation is the same each time you talk to them. 2nd complaint is once you fully corrupt them they walk around completly naked which some might not think that's bad but to me it's just lazy on the devs end. I would rather see some sexy clothing short skirts, stocking, heels or some sexy lingere. If those 2 things was fixed this might be a 4 star game.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
The a new patch has come out on patreon and it fixes the previews issues as well as the tile bug with the gym

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This might be a stupid question but, can you still go the harem route even if you don't skip the intro? Skipping the intro have (harem) beside it. I just don't know if that just means skipping forces you to go the harem route, or that if you can't go the harem route if you don't skip the intro

RikkuEcRud

Apr 25, 2020
Cammy said:
Chances are that there are no hunters with them, but you can never be too sure.
Oh. Ooooh. I'm betting that Asian woman who keeps showing up to give dirty looks any time a sex scene happens in public is going to turn out to be a demon hunter, isn't she? That's why she isn't effected by the passive normality field?

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
Why is there no option to get Zoe to fuck the hell out of Abby's route? Frankly the entire thing is just her being a self centered cunt and it just ruins the entire development with Abby while just making me want to punch Zoe's teeth out at every turn. The whole brain fucking Chloe into busting herself on the dildo was pretty shitty as well.

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
For everyone since this update is free now, here are the links:

Windows update only(1.20):

Mac update only(1.20):

Full Windows Game(1.20):

Full Mac Game(1.20):

Bugfix:

Now i'm just waiting for someone to compress this game :ROFLMAO:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
* bugfix included

MyNewNeighbors-1.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Last edited:
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
thought there was a patch coming before christmas? This things broken as hell

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
The update pasted into 1.15 seems completely buggy. So I'm downloading the whole game again. All I really want (for Christmas) is that finally the hide-dialogue-screen H-button finally works.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes